PDA

View Full Version : Did Bellville decide?

OldBison75
06-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Any word?
I thought I heard that the new coach was to be named last night.

44INAROW
06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Not real sure - the Bellville faithful seemed to have all gone on vacation this week :p

pirate4state
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I was gonna start a thread asking where our dear friends FBB, bulls-eye & duckhunter have been since their exit from the baseball playoffs.

Maybe EU was on to something when he said we only hear from them when they're winning? :D

Maybe if FBB hurries back he can start the thread about who the new AD/HC is! :)

Electus Unus
06-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Maybe EU was on to something when he said we only hear from them when they're winning? :D
That is a fact and not just my opinion.

tigerfan09
06-09-2009, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate4state
[B]I was gonna start a thread asking where our dear friends FBB, bulls-eye & duckhunter have been since their exit from the baseball playoffs.

Yeah...I was wondering where my buddies FBB and Duckhunter have been...I was looking for them after the Giddings win in College Station on Saturday evening...

Bull's-eye
06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I was gonna start a thread asking where our dear friends FBB, bulls-eye & duckhunter have been since their exit from the baseball playoffs.

Hadn't heard anything new, but please don't imply that I haven't been on here because Bellville lost. I wrote several posts and wished Giddings the best at the state tournament. Looked in last night and there wasn't much going on.

Didn't you see my updated signature?? :p

lulu
06-09-2009, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate4state

Maybe if FBB hurries back he can start the thread about who the new AD/HC is! :) [/QUOT

WELL YOU WEREN'T LOOKING FOR ME BUT I'M STILL HERE.JUST READING AND HANGING OUT. STARTED TO POST ON THE TOP/BOTTOM OF THE BAT THREAD BUT DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT TO THE GUYS.

WINNING OR LOSING I STICK AROUND. JUST MAYBE SILENTLY.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebrablue2
06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Any word?
I thought I heard that the new coach was to be named last night.

Dennis Franchione was in Bellville playing golf Monday afternoon. NO JOKE.. I played in a scramble at 5:30 and he was just leaving the course. My friend shook his hand and when we went to hole 5, I ask him who that was, and he said coach Fran. Maybe he did sign the contract last night???

waterboy
06-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by lulu
WELL YOU WEREN'T LOOKING FOR ME BUT I'M STILL HERE.JUST READING AND HANGING OUT. STARTED TO POST ON THE TOP/BOTTOM OF THE BAT THREAD BUT DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT TO THE GUYS.

Hello, lulu! Welcome back! The Panthers have absolutely nothing to ashamed of!

BTW, please take the Caps Lock off! Why are you hollering?:D

Bull's-eye
06-09-2009, 04:26 PM

Maybe if FBB hurries back he can start the thread about who the new AD/HC is! :)

Why do you start this stuff?? :thinking:

lulu
06-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hello, lulu! Welcome back! The Panthers have absolutely nothing to ashamed of!

BTW, please take the Caps Lock off! Why are you hollering?:D

Sorry about the cap lock....didn't notice. You know I would not scream at you. I think SH is great and we did a great job.

sinton66
06-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye

I'm just guessing here, but it's probably because yall take it so WELL.:D

pirate4state
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM

You'd have to understand the history. ;)

Originally posted by bulls-eye

Because I can and it isn't against the rules and because it gets on your nerves! :D Have a nice day! :wave:

Bull's-eye
06-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I'm just guessing here, but it's probably because yall take it so WELL.:D

Not sure what you mean? Go back and read the congratulations posts I made for Giddings. I primarily post about Bellville and the teams that interest me, since Bellville is out of the playoffs, my posts will probably be less. Doesn't mean I only post when they are winning. I really don't care for those remarks made by P4S, people will read them and then assume they are true. I try to use a little class & good sportsmanship and would hope others would too. Look at what happened on the Needville/Celina thread. Instead of congratulating 2 good teams, a bunch of nonsense got started between a few posters, including your friend.

zebrablue2
06-09-2009, 05:12 PM
if you all notice, this thread was officially :hijacktd: a little way back:)

bvillebrahma010
06-09-2009, 09:32 PM

hey yall get off of my boy FBB! family time has to come somewhere :D lol! but i hear some bellville boys are going down to austin to watch the buffs take state!! the said they were gonna be brahmaloes?? brahma hats, giddings shirts! representing the D25 well!! D25 is home of champions!!

pirate4state
06-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Not sure what you mean? Go back and read the congratulations posts I made for Giddings. I primarily post about Bellville and the teams that interest me, since Bellville is out of the playoffs, my posts will probably be less. Doesn't mean I only post when they are winning. I really don't care for those remarks made by P4S, people will read them and then assume they are true. I try to use a little class & good sportsmanship and would hope others would too. Look at what happened on the Needville/Celina thread. Instead of congratulating 2 good teams, a bunch of nonsense got started between a few posters, including your friend. You give me waaaay too much credit, but thanks for thinking people actually take what I post to heart! LMAO

And I know you aren't talking about ME in the Needville/Celina thread.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
06-10-2009, 08:33 AM

Were was P4s when Sinton made its exit from the play-offs in V-ball and Football? If you were to see I didnt post many post the last few weeks, even when Bellville was in the play-offs.Some people have real jobs and dont sit around the computer all day. Once again you are trying to pick a fight, now you are the Instagator.

Bulligator
06-10-2009, 08:58 AM
It is official. Coach Doug Foster was named the new AD/Head Football Coach at the BISD special board meeting last night. I heard he went to see the team at the Brookshire 7 on 7 league after the meeting.

I'm glad to see that there will be continuity in the program. There's a good group of Seniors coming back that should make another run at the playoffs.

pirate4state
06-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Were was P4s when Sinton made its exit from the play-offs in V-ball and Football? If you were to see I didnt post many post the last few weeks, even when Bellville was in the play-offs.Some people have real jobs and dont sit around the computer all day. Once again you are trying to pick a fight, now you are the Instagator. Dude, with over 35K+ plus posts I'm pretty sure I was here and I always congratulate the team that beat us. If you'd step out of your bubble, you'd see that. Now, I'd love to sit & chat with you, but I have to go find something to eat. LMAO

BTW: Congrats on the hire! I hear good things about Coach Foster. Bellville shouldn't miss a beat! :thumbsup:

lulu
06-10-2009, 04:39 PM
You'd have to understand the history. ;

I know I haven't been around long enough to know the history but I think maybe people don't hang out here too long cause it's a bit cliquish (sp?). Don't bother me......I don't intimidate that easy but have heard from others that some have left because they were ignored so they just read. I think it's fun! I've been treated pretty good for a newbie ...IMO ::cool:

Ranger Mom
06-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I know I haven't been around long enough to know the history but I think maybe people don't hang out here too long cause it's a bit cliquish (sp?). Don't bother me......I don't intimidate that easy but have heard from others that some have left because they were ignored so they just read. I think it's fun! I've been treated pretty good for a newbie ...IMO ::cool:

That is because you jumped right in and acted like you had always been here!!

I have heard the word "clique" used on here a few times, and I hate that!! I don't think we MEAN to be cliquish....assuming I am part of that group!! HAHA!!!

As my momma always told me, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I think that's the case on here, you have to be loud and proud....otherwise, with as many posters as we have, and the varying personalities, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle!!

lulu
06-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is because you jumped right in and acted like you had always been here!!

I have heard the word "clique" used on here a few times, and I hate that!! I don't think we MEAN to be cliquish....assuming I am part of that group!! HAHA!!!

As my momma always told me, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I think that's the case on here, you have to be loud and proud....otherwise, with as many posters as we have, and the varying personalities, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle!!

I just jumped in and am having a great time. I can swim with the sharks......did you get that name calling? lol

LH Panther Mom
06-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I just jumped in and am having a great time.
That's really the key! Those that stick around during the off-season (Jan-July), seem to "fit" better. Partly I think that's because most are a little more laid back after football and get to know each other. Then there's some that show up around July with the "no one can touch us" mentality and amazingly enough, sometimes when their team loses (no, it never happens :devil: ), there's much crow to be served. :1popcorn: