PDA

View Full Version : Where's the wimberley people?

TexasHSFB
06-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm curious. Are they gonna be good next year?

I think I remember something about a stud freshman RB last year? :thinking:

gold_33
06-09-2009, 06:42 PM
We're keeping under the radar, better to just sneak up on people and suprise them. We should be much improved though, returning a bunch of starters on both sides with the addition of a few sophmores probably, i think that group has probably the most talent since our state team. The running back should be a household name by the end of next season. We'll see what happens though, tough region and tough district. We should be in the mix though for the next three seasons, hopefully.

TexasHSFB
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
We're keeping under the radar, better to just sneak up on people and suprise them. We should be much improved though, returning a bunch of starters on both sides with the addition of a few sophmores probably, i think that group has probably the most talent since our state team. The running back should be a household name by the end of next season. We'll see what happens though, tough region and tough district. We should be in the mix though for the next three seasons, hopefully. I thought they might be good. Thanks for the info.