PDA

View Full Version : 3a downlow something u should no about the marlin bulldogs

MARLINFAN
11-19-2003, 10:52 AM
i know lately i have heard one players name from this team its been tank. but i would like everone to know thta there are more players to marlin. tank is just the last piece to the puzzle for the bulldog o. i have noticed that when tank isnt in theirs a diffrent look to the o. theirs more speed that power. #4,#5 #32 are players that u can pitch the ball and go on a sweep orscreen and go all the way. dont get me wrong they come with power but not as much is tank. when tank is in the o clicks on all cylinders. u may get a screen to #5 a sweep to tank or a draw up te middle. u never know what will happen. i wonder what games newton scotts have of marlin. bet its hard to scout a team that has changed the whole offense around :hint

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-19-2003, 11:47 AM
i think someone is looking for some recognization.

wink wink

spiveyrat
11-19-2003, 11:56 AM
One thing we now know is that some Marlin fans no idea how to spell "know". :D

Old No. 7
11-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
i think someone is looking for some recognization.

wink wink I was thinking the same thing. :D

Festus1
11-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Marlinfan is right. They have a number of weapons with a great deal of speed. I think Newton has the ability to stay with them and possibly beat them, but I think this will be a very tight game.

raj
11-19-2003, 12:29 PM
I think the best thing for the dawgs to do this week instead of looking for recognition is to keep quiet and stay focused. I am an avid Marlin fan and merely a scrub on this board, but IMHO, people who have seen Marlin play already know what we have.

eagle_fan
11-19-2003, 07:07 PM
well i seen marlin play waco vega last week .. and i can tell you one thing .. that i know to be a fact .. yall`s quarterback better wear his life jacket because when he pitches the ball he is gonna get hit.....HARD and often.. better use the option not to use the option play .. the end

JasperDog94
11-19-2003, 07:13 PM
eagle_fan:
well i seen marlin play waco vega last week .. and i can tell you one thing .. that i know to be a fact .. yall`s quarterback better wear his life jacket because when he pitches the ball he is gonna get hit.....HARD and often.. better use the option not to use the option play .. the endDid anyone else have a difficult time reading this post? frown