PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else see Arlovski

TexasHSFB
06-07-2009, 09:52 PM
get knocked out in like 10 seconds last night?

OMG, some no name guy hit him a couple times and dropped him. It was brutal.

XtremeCouture
06-07-2009, 10:22 PM
22 seconds and the guy isn't a no name guy. it was brett rogers. up and comer but undefeated and known for having a lot of power. arlovski lost because he has terrible movement when trying to get away from heavy punches and he doesn't know how to react when rocked. arlovski took the fight on 3 weeks notice and came in a lot heavier than usual so i'm sure he wasn't in the best of shape. hopefully he'll stay away from his boxing coach and get back to training MMA and being the well-rounded beast he used to be when he was champion

TexasHSFB
06-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
22 seconds and the guy isn't a no name guy. it was brett rogers. up and comer but undefeated and known for having a lot of power. arlovski lost because he has terrible movement when trying to get away from heavy punches and he doesn't know how to react when rocked. arlovski took the fight on 3 weeks notice and came in a lot heavier than usual so i'm sure he wasn't in the best of shape. hopefully he'll stay away from his boxing coach and get back to training MMA and being the well-rounded beast he used to be when he was champion I didn't know all the details, but I do know I saw him get freakin tore up REAL quick.

Electus Unus
06-08-2009, 01:02 AM
boxing or mma?

TexasHSFB
06-08-2009, 01:24 AM
idk. I assume it was MMA.

My dad was watching it and i just rolled through the house and saw him get lit up real quick.... wasn't paying attention to anything else.