PDA

View Full Version : West-Orange Stark Has No Pull...

Milk That Cow
06-07-2009, 02:07 PM
with 3A Downlow...

You have a "softball team" on the front page...

And Your Track Team Is Not...

I thought y'all ran this place....

Good Golly Miss Molly...

setxsports
06-07-2009, 02:12 PM
:D Yea where's the WO-S PIC?

pirate4state
06-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Do you have a team picture? If you have one, just send it to one of the mods. Shouldn't be a problem putting it up.

sinton66
06-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Can't post a pic if no one sends one in that ISN'T copyrighted.

44INAROW
06-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
with 3A Downlow...

Good Golly Miss Molly...
some folks just love to stir the pot:stirpot: :stirpot:

Dogman_1969
06-07-2009, 05:46 PM
WOS was at the UT football camp today. At least 3 legs of their sprint relay was. Lots of speed in that bunch.....

Sweetwater Red
06-07-2009, 06:04 PM
It was said in another thread that the team is only graduating one kid. That's scary.

setxsports
06-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
WOS was at the UT football camp today. At least 3 legs of their sprint relay was. Lots of speed in that bunch..... Yes they are! I'm waiting on them to show up here at the TV station to be on the Sunday Sports show.

setxsports
06-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Here's a PIC they can post. Got it approved from the Orange Leader. Good friend of mine wrote the story and took the PIC.

http://www.orangeleader.com/

WOS87
06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
with 3A Downlow...

Good Golly Miss Molly...

LOL!! WO-S has NEVER had any pull in 3A... We're entering our 6th season playing in 3A this Fall and have only just recently gotten the heat taken off of us as relative newcomers this past season with the entrance of Brownwood into the classification. Thanks Lions! (Rocket, I still love you man!). You'll understand when Stephenville, or La Marque, or Calallen takes your place in a few years as favorite 3A n00b to pick on.... ;)

We should have one of our fastest teams ever this Fall so hopefully the very tiresome "what have you done lately?" inquiries will stop....

pirate4state
06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
LOL!! WO-S has NEVER had any pull in 3A... We're entering out 6th season playing in 3A this Fall and have only just recently gotten the heat taken off of us as relative newcomers this past season with the entrance of Brownwood into the classification. Thanks Lions! (Rocket, I still love you man!)

We should have one of our fastest teams ever this Fall so hopefully the very tiresome "what have you don't lately?" inquiries will stop....

Hey, what have you done for me lately? :D :p

Kidding. I love my WO-S guys!!

Electus Unus
06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
LOL!! WO-S has NEVER had any pull in 3A... We're entering out 6th season playing in 3A this Fall and have only just recently gotten the heat taken off of us as relative newcomers this past season with the entrance of Brownwood into the classification. Thanks Lions! (Rocket, I still love you man!). You'll understand when Stephenville, or La Marque, or Calallen takes your place in a few years.... ;)

We should have one of our fastest teams ever this Fall so hopefully the very tiresome "what have you don't lately?" inquiries will stop.... lolz

sinton66
06-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by **********
Here's a PIC they can post. Got it approved from the Orange Leader. Good friend of mine wrote the story and took the PIC.

http://www.orangeleader.com/

The team title would involve the entire team, wouldn't it? Got one of everybody or almost everybody?

Electus Unus
06-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The team title would involve the entire team, wouldn't it? Got one of everybody or almost everybody? I think that is everyone that is the "team."

setxsports
06-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The team title would involve the entire team, wouldn't it? Got one of everybody or almost everybody? Thanks. Let me look and see, if not i'll ask him if he has some others.

sinton66
06-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by **********
Thanks. Let me look and see, if not i'll ask him if he has some others.

I went with this one for now. Let me know if you find one.

setxsports
06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Just called him and he said that's all he has, he'll look around tomorrow. Thanks