PDA

View Full Version : SOOOoooo!!!

IHStangFan
06-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Is it time for football season yet? LOL.

How is everyone looking team-wise coming into the season? I know it's a little early, but what the heck.

I am ashamed to say I don't know much about Needville's squad coming in this season. I know they are returning their QB who showed some promise last year. I believe Kobe Hadjik will be back at RB as well. Other than that I'm clueless.

I need to figure out a way to get myself a Dave Campbell's out here!!

garciap77
06-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Is it time for football season yet? LOL.

How is everyone looking team-wise coming into the season? I know it's a little early, but what the heck.

I am ashamed to say I don't know much about Needville's squad coming in this season. I know they are returning their QB who showed some promise last year. I believe Kobe Hadjik will be back at RB as well. Other than that I'm clueless.

I need to figure out a way to get myself a Dave Campbell's out here!!

No Post Exchange? BX?

P.S. PM your address and I'll send you one!

IHStangFan
06-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
No Post Exchange? BX?

P.S. PM your address and I'll send you one! yeah...we've got a PX...but it's crap, LOL. They've got a lot of magazines but no Campbell's. That's alright bro...I appreciate the offer...and if the wife can't manage to get me one out here...I'll take you up on that offer!! :cool:

garciap77
06-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yeah...we've got a PX...but it's crap, LOL. They've got a lot of magazines but no Campbell's. That's alright bro...I appreciate the offer...and if the wife can't manage to get me one out here...I'll take you up on that offer!! :cool:

Talk to the PX manager and I bet he can get you one!

IHStangFan
06-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Talk to the PX manager and I bet he can get you one! You're probably right. Now to track this said manager down and get his ear for a few mins. :D