PDA

View Full Version : Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!

SintonFan
11-29-2003, 03:37 AM
Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!
Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!
Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas! Go Brahmas!
Was there really any worry? Yes, China Spring.
You guys are having a test this week.
Pass it!!!

<small>[ November 30, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the support. Hope you make the game Friday night to watch this year's Brahmas. They are something special. We learned a lot from you guys. Friday night, 7:30, Kyle Field (another of your home fields!), hope you can make it!

pirate4state
11-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Brahma Mom, I may have to take a few hours off work to make it, but I'm gonna try! :) It would've really helped if you guys were playing on Saturday! wink :D If I'm not able to make it: GOOD LUCK, PLAY HARD & JUST WIN!!! GO BRAHMAS GO!!! I think I'll change my sig line. eek!

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 12:44 PM
I think you might feel a sore throat or the flu coming on. Maybe the fresh air would do you good. Plus a dose of Brahma football. We'd love to have the Sinton fans follow the Brahmas in person; you guys could show some of our more sedate fans how it's done! (I do not meet the criteria for sedate fan, my cow bell and pompom eliminate me along with my loud suggestions to the team and enthusiastic support at good plays.)
Hey, I think our baseball team is going to be strong, maybe we'll meet y'all in the play-offs there!!

pirate4state
11-29-2003, 05:28 PM
BrahmaMom:
I think you might feel a sore throat or the flu coming on. Maybe the fresh air would do you good. Plus a dose of Brahma football. We'd love to have the Sinton fans follow the Brahmas in person; you guys could show some of our more sedate fans how it's done! (I do not meet the criteria for sedate fan, my cow bell and pompom eliminate me along with my loud suggestions to the team and enthusiastic support at good plays.)
Hey, I think our baseball team is going to be strong, maybe we'll meet y'all in the play-offs there!!I think you're right!! :D I have to say that the Sinton fans were rabid in the 1st qtr & pretty much the 2nd half. We kinda just sat there *stunned* in the 2nd qtr. wink We had a great season & I'm looking forward to next year. As for baseball, we'll be in a rebuilding/reloading year so we'll just have to wait & see. Good Luck & I hope I can make it to one of the Brahma games. If not this Friday, then hopefully the next game! wink Go out & take care of business!! :D