PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed....

Ranger Mom
10-25-2003, 01:37 AM
....as I was on another site with a white background....how much easier this black background is on the eyes at 1:40 in the morning!!! eek! :cool: eek!

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 01:38 AM
LOL
you are right!!!! :D

bevo
10-25-2003, 01:43 AM
I was just thinking the same thing Ranger Mom...I, myself was just on one too and this is definitely is much better...although it's only about 10:40 pm here!

Ray_BearKat
10-25-2003, 01:46 AM
Ranger Mom:
....as I was on another site with a white background....how much easier this black background is on the eyes at 1:40 in the morning!!! eek! :cool: eek! I totally agree, with yall. What I do when I have to read a page with a white background is highlight what I have to read. It usually changes the background to blue or a some darker color, which is easier on the eyes.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2003, 01:47 AM
bevo:
I was just thinking the same thing Ranger Mom...I, myself was just on one too and this is definitely is much better...although it's only about 10:40 pm here!DANG!!!! You are a long way from home!! (My parents lived in Anchorage up til a few years ago - they thought it was beautiful, but couldn't wait to get back to Texas!!)

Ranger Mom
10-25-2003, 01:48 AM
I totally agree, with yall. What I do when I have to read a page with a white background is highlight what I have to read. It usually changes the background to blue or a some darker color, which is easier on the eyes. Ahhhh...very good idea!!!

bevo
10-25-2003, 01:50 AM
Yes, it is beautiful up here...but I miss home. But I'll move back too one day.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Since you must be more of a reader than a writer (since you have been here a year now), what team do you back??

I saw your signature "Bulldog fan for life", but that could stand for a number of teams!!

bevo
10-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Yes...I have monitored this board for quite a few years. I enjoy keeping up with all of the football scores, rivalries and news here on this board. I miss high school football regardless of what classification it is. I was raised in Jasper and played for them then we moved to Pineland (West Sabine)...so I follow both 3A and 1A football, those two teams respectively.