PDA

View Full Version : bellville/robstown 7th inning audio???

bvillebrahma010
06-04-2009, 02:31 AM
i have heard some ppl around town talkin about the audio clip of bellville's 7th inning comeback on saturday. anyone know where i can find it? and i dont mean the really long one from kmac sports. supposedly it was a different one...

thanks for any and all the help!

K-MAC Chuck
06-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by bvillebrahma010
i have heard some ppl around town talkin about the audio clip of bellville's 7th inning comeback on saturday. and i dont mean the really long one from kmac sports. thanks for any and all the help!

Sorry to break your heart... :rolleyes: But the audio clip you're talking about IS from K-MAC Sports.

The production company we use (Mike Rivera Productions, or MRP) heard the comeback and put together an amazing 4-minute clip of "The Comeback"..E-mail me and I'll send it to you....

44INAROW
06-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Sorry to break your heart... :rolleyes: But the audio clip you're talking about IS from K-MAC Sports.

I am ROFL Chuck......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
06-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck

The production company we use (Mike Rivera Productions, or MRP) heard the comeback and put together an amazing 4-minute clip of "The Comeback"..E-mail me and I'll send it to you....
:clap: :clap: I started to tell him he could just fast-forward through all "that" but decided it wasn't worth my effort. ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: You would think some would have an appreciation for being able to listen, especially when you guys aren't exactly from either place.