PDA

View Full Version : Who would like

Gsquared
06-03-2009, 09:15 AM
To just kick that Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8 in the teeth?

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Kate gets on my nerves WAY more than Jon does!!!

Gsquared
06-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Kate gets on my nerves WAY more than Jon does!!!
I think they both get on my nerves. Id settle for a baseball bat to the grapes.

pirate4state
06-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Who?

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who?

The mom and dad in the TLC reality show, "Jon & Kate plus 8"

pirate4state
06-03-2009, 09:48 AM
The mom and dad in the TLC reality show, "Jon & Kate plus 8"

hee hee I know ;)

I don't watch it and don't understand what the hoopla is surrounding these people?

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 09:53 AM
hee hee I know ;)

I don't watch it and don't understand what the hoopla is surrounding these people?

I have watched it...and supposedly they got their highest ratings last week when word of the marriage crisis came out.

I guess I am the opposite of most of America....because it WAS more about them and less about the kids, it lost it's appeal for me.....so I didn't tune in!!

pirate4state
06-03-2009, 09:59 AM
I have watched it...and supposedly they got their highest ratings last week when word of the marriage crisis came out.

I guess I am the opposite of most of America....because it WAS more about them and less about the kids, it lost it's appeal for me.....so I didn't tune in!!

What's special about their kids? Are they twins or something?

Of course, I've seen all tabloid covers...in regards to "did he or didn't he?" haha

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 10:06 AM
What's special about their kids? Are they twins or something?

Of course, I've seen all tabloid covers...in regards to "did he or didn't he?" haha

A set of twins.....and a set of sextuplets!!

Ex-Tiger2005
06-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

I'd rather kick Mrs. Innocent 'Kate' I dont like her and if that was what I was married to Im sure I would have lost all my hair as well!

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
I'd rather kick Mrs. Innocent 'Kate' I dont like her and if that was what I was married to Im sure I would have lost all my hair as well!

I am not condoning a married man sleeping around(if he even did)...but geez, if I was a guy married to her, I think I might look elsewhere too!!!

I know someone has to have some structure in that household, and that is definitely Kate....but she demeans that man horribly!!!

And.....I think her hairstyle just looks plain stupid too!! SO THERE!!:tongue: :tongue:

pirate4state
06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
I am not condoning a married man sleeping around(if he even did)...but geez, if I was a guy married to her, I think I might look elsewhere too!!!

I know someone has to have some structure in that household, and that is definitely Kate....but she demeans that man horribly!!!

And.....I think her hairstyle just looks plain stupid too!! SO THERE!!:tongue: :tongue:

BAHAHAHAHAHA have I mentioned lately that I love you? :D :D :D

Ex-Tiger2005
06-03-2009, 10:55 AM

And thats on national television...can you imagine how she treats him when the cameras go off! thats scary

BILLYFRED0000
06-03-2009, 04:15 PM

Mom that is an excellent assessment. But I think Ron lets her get away with it too. You have a choice to work together and stand together or not. And if your partner does not you still have your pledge. It us up to your partner to change. Stand true to the pledge till all else fails. then think about the kids and what your selfishness is doing to them.

Keith7
06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
I would like to kick all 10 of them in the teeth.. ya I said it.. :devil: :eek: :mad: :hairpunk:

Bullaholic
06-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Sorry, but I remain cynical about the motives of the entertaiment industry. This is just more of the same like Hulk Hogan and his wife and son. Career or ratings need a boost so some controversy is injected and miraculously audience share and ratings go up. Same thing went on with Dog the Bounty Hunter---the list is just endless and the American viewing public "bites" every time to the tune of millions of dollars for the networks.

waterboy
06-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sorry, but I remain cynical about the motives of the entertaiment industry. This is just more of the same like Hulk Hogan and his wife and son. Career or ratings need a boost so some controversy is injected and miraculously audience share and ratings go up. Same thing went on with Dog the Bounty Hunter---the list is just endless and the American viewing public "bites" every time to the tune of millions of dollars for the networks.
If it's any comfort to you, I don't watch this kind of crap.:D I'd like to kick the teeth in of all the networks for showing mindless, immoral stuff like this.:D

No offense to all of y'all who do watch this crap...... ;)

TexasHSFB
06-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I wasn't quite sure why she married an asian dude to begin with. :doh:

She could have gotten more bang for her buck.....:eek:

AP Panther Fan
06-03-2009, 04:49 PM

Your post just reminded me that I recently saw where Victoria Gotti is losing the mansion to foreclosure...another of those silly shows I would watch occasionally.

As for Jon and Kate....:dispntd: I watched that one weekly. I can't imagine the stress of 8 kids, not to mention all that goes with a reality show like that....they probably need a break from the public eye.

Bullaholic
06-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Your post just reminded me that I recently saw where Victoria Gotti is losing the mansion to foreclosure...another of those silly shows I would watch occasionally.

As for Jon and Kate....:dispntd: I watched that one weekly. I can't imagine the stress of 8 kids, not to mention all that goes with a reality show like that....they probably need a break from the public eye.

Oh, I understand the attraction, AP and I don't mean to impune the intelligence of those who watch these shows as long as they don't accept them as totally real. It is kind of like watching the WWF---great entertainment put on by great entertainers.

Where you been? You are as hard to catch as a Unicorn...:D

Trashman
06-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I have watched this show a few times and from what I can see she is a witch with a capital B. Jon seems to be a good guy. I have heard from different sources on T.V. and radio that they were both polishing someone else's Trans Am.:eek:

As usual the real loser's are the children.:(

AP Panther Fan
06-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh, I understand the attraction, AP and I don't mean to impune the intelligence of those who watch these shows as long as they don't accept them as totally real. It is kind of like watching the WWF---great entertainment put on by great entertainers.

Where you been? You are as hard to catch as a Unicorn...:D

LOL...just busy...which is a good thing, I guess.:D

Beats the alternative (as in unemployed).;)

44INAROW
06-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
I wasn't quite sure why she married an asian dude to begin with. :doh:

She could have gotten more bang for her buck.....:eek:

Is there something wrong with Asian's that I am not aware of? Lil44's girlfriend is 1/2 Chinese - She's in the top 10 of her class (5A school) was accepted to every school she applied to, including Stanford, but make the final decision to go to UT (where she'll be on the coed cheerleading squad) She was editor of the newspaper, Prom Queen, and involved in more actitivities than you can shake a stick at. Anyone that has seen her or her picture will agree with me that she is easy on the eyes - So if there is something funky with Asians, I'd like to know in advance to prepare myself for potential problems with potential grandchildren:eek: :)

LH Panther Mom
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
So if there is something funky with Asians,
It's the "rolls". :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

TexasHSFB
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Is there something wrong with Asian's that I am not aware of? Lil44's girlfriend is 1/2 Chinese - She's in the top 10 of her class (5A school) was accepted to every school she applied to, including Stanford, but make the final decision to go to UT (where she'll be on the coed cheerleading squad) She was editor of the newspaper, Prom Queen, and involved in more actitivities than you can shake a stick at. Anyone that has seen her or her picture will agree with me that she is easy on the eyes - So if there is something funky with Asians, I'd like to know in advance to prepare myself for potential problems with potential grandchildren:eek: :) Just make sure you don't have any grandSONS.

Asian chicks are :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

44INAROW
06-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's the "rolls". :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

ROFL......... cause only about 4 people know what this means :D

Originally posted by TexasHSFB
Just make sure you don't have any grandSONS.

Asian chicks are :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I gotcha:p

Ranger Mom
06-03-2009, 10:56 PM
My daughter in law is part Asian also! My granddaughter got her eyes....and that is what she gets complimented on the most!!!

As far as Kate goes....she said way back in the beginning that she has always had a thing for Asian guys!!

They have beautiful kids....I think my granddaughter is beautiful, 44inarow's son's girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous....must be something in that Asian blood!

44INAROW
06-04-2009, 12:08 AM
My daughter in law is part Asian also! My granddaughter got her eyes....and that is what she gets complimented on the most!!!

As far as Kate goes....she said way back in the beginning that she has always had a thing for Asian guys!!

They have beautiful kids....I think my granddaughter is beautiful, 44inarow's son's girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous....must be something in that Asian blood! ;) ;) thanks Kellye

Electus Unus
06-04-2009, 02:40 AM
John needs to keep his pimp hand strong and put ol Kate in her place.