PDA

View Full Version : Wcws

Looking4number8
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Anybody else watching this? Washington is 3 outs away from a national championship... They are stout but at the start of the tournament I sure thought Florida was going to walk right thru this thing..... Shows what I know!

OnceABucJr
06-02-2009, 09:37 PM
That's softball!

pirate4state
06-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Monday's game surprised me, big time! Nelson was definitely off her game and that sucks. Didn't help that her defense made some bone headed mistakes.

Yesterday when it seemed the same would happen to Washington, I was excited about a game 3. :(

Oh well....Lawrie is a beast! I'm glad Washington finally knocked down the door!

Reds fan
06-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Monday's game surprised me, big time! Nelson was definitely off her game and that sucks. Didn't help that her defense made some bone headed mistakes.

Yesterday when it seemed the same would happen to Washington, I was excited about a game 3. :(

Oh well....Lawrie is a beast! I'm glad Washington finally knocked down the door!

...And there will be lights at their home field!

Ex-Tiger2005
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
that was really cool they won i felt bad for Florida cuz they had an awesome season, but man all that traveling for UW they really deserved it