PDA

View Full Version : what i dont understand. why people down a team after a loss to burnet

MARLINFAN
09-29-2003, 10:10 PM
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

JasperDog94
09-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Dude....ease up. Marlin will get their chance. Who cares about the rankings. Get healthy, make the playoffs and let your noise be made on the field.

One more thing...CAPS ON...caps off. wink

Gobbla2001
09-29-2003, 10:40 PM
Marlin will come through... I think the rankings are cool for us rans to look at etc... but I don't believe that players and coaches should take it seriously and I'm pretty sure they don't...

marlin fan
09-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Come on MARLIN FAN dont let stuff like that get you mad!!!!!

Comfortable Hemorrhage
09-29-2003, 10:46 PM
When is the supposed savior tank coming back? Please never write in ALL CAPS again it hurts my brain.

jason
09-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Comfortable Hemorrhage:
When is the supposed savior tank coming back? Please never write in ALL CAPS again it hurts my brain.i have a feeling that a lot more than just all caps makes your brain hurt...

olddawggreen
09-30-2003, 05:34 AM
Marlin, Ive said it before and I will say it again. You guys have some real talent on the team. I perdict that your team will gell and do great in district, how far you go in the playoffs is anyones guess. The last time I checked non of us had made it to the playoffs yet. Your team needs to continue to work hard and believe in themselves. They will do fine.