PDA

View Full Version : Lulu has a small problem

lostaussie
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Austin or Hallsville:thinking: What a great problem to have!!! Maybe Hallsville Thursday night, Austin on Friday afternoon and well, I guess you will be on your own for Saturday. Congratulations to the Panthers:clap::clap:

waterboy
06-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Congratulations to the Spring Hill Panthers! It must be a good problem to have knowing you have to choose between the Lady Panthers in the State Tournament, and the boys in the Regional Finals. I say go to the State Tournament! The boys will likely be there next week.......at least I think they should. Way to go Panthers! 17-3A all the way!:clap:

Bull's-eye
06-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Congratulations to the Spring Hill Panthers! It must be a good problem to have knowing you have to choose between the Lady Panthers in the State Tournament, and the boys in the Regional Finals. I say go to the State Tournament! The boys will likely be there next week.......at least I think they should. Way to go Panthers! 17-3A all the way!:clap:

:iagree: Good luck!

lulu
06-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by waterboy

Thank you but I think I'm goning to have to wait on the boys. Leaving late Thursday and getting back by 2 Sat may be more than this old gal can do. I have to be in top shape for that game in Hallsville Sat......I work hard!!!!!!!!!!! N ot many giving us the nod to take Carthage but I think we will. We have to bring our A game, lots of confidence and plenty of prayer.
:D :D :D :D :D

Bullaholic
06-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Congrats to the Spring Hill girl's and boy's teams. Most schools would be happy with either trip--but Spring Hill is having a really exceptional year with both teams. Best of luck to both teams.

lulu
06-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Congrats to the Spring Hill girl's and boy's teams. Most schools would be happy with either trip--but Spring Hill is having a really exceptional year with both teams. Best of luck to both teams.

Thank you Bullaholic......We need all the luck we can get.

The community is doing a big pep rally for the girls Thursday morning before they leave.

Our fan base will be split up but it has been since playoffs because the teams played at the same time. My daughter is doing security at the track meet Friday night so she will be off to go Sat. morning to the girls game. The rest of us will hold down the fort for the boys.