PDA

View Full Version : Sanity

44INAROW
06-01-2009, 02:43 PM
** I know this is NOT sports related - so shoot me :eek:

The downlow is the only thing keeping me sane today - I have been dealing with weirdos all day and the last couple - he was from Australia and I had a hard time with his accent and she needed to shave worse than he did........ I was trying my best to keep my composure but it was not easy - Just been ONE OF THOSE DAYS :doh:

Trashman
06-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

The downlow is the only thing keeping me sane today - I have been dealing with weirdos all day and the last couple - he was from Australia and I had a hard time with his accent and she needed to shave worse than he did........ I was trying my best to keep my composure but it was not easy - Just been ONE OF THOSE DAYS :doh:

:thinking: ........Sanity is over rated.....:D

lulu
06-01-2009, 04:00 PM

Hang in there 44 and don't try so hard for sanity. That takes lots of work.

BILLYFRED0000
06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
My definition of insanity is getting up and going to work in the morning.

garciap77
06-01-2009, 04:27 PM

OK!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent069.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

;)

P.S. I hope you have a better evening!:)

sinton66
06-01-2009, 05:37 PM
It's okay 44, just have a nice quiet stiff drink when you get home.:D

lulu
06-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
It's okay 44, just have a nice quiet stiff drink when you get home.:D

66 got the right idea:D :clap:

pirate4state
06-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Is there a full moon? I'm right there with ya, but I didn't have the dl to fall back on. lol.

and its the off season where anything & everything SHOULD BE posted HERE!!!

lulu
06-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I hear ya, homie. Today, while at walmart, someone decided they needed the tow mirror from my new truck more than I do, so they decided to take it. Then, when I get home I laid on the bed and the frame fell apart. This after dealing with teenagers who are 3 days away from getting out of school ALL FREAKIN' DAY! That includes several fights, calling parents who don't give a damn anyway to tell them that their kid's not gonna pass, and/or graduate, explaining to principals why they kids' who's parents dont give a damn aren't passing/graduating without mentioning that their parents dont give a damn, and a kid who hasn't been to school in 7 weeks cussing me out b/c I couldn't giver he 7 weeks of makeup work.
The little lady's a saint, b/c I woulda left my arse after the blue streak of curse words I let out when the bed collapsed.

Must be something in the Air. My daughter is Supervisor of In school Suspension and she said the last three days of school she had more kids than you could shake a stick at. All of them angry and hostile. Maybe they are not looking forward to being at home with these "don't give a damn" parents.