PDA

View Full Version : Drag Me To Hell

Txbroadcaster
05-30-2009, 11:14 PM
If you Love horror movies...GO SEE THIS ONE NOW!!!

The writer/Director is Sam Raimi who did the Evil Dead trilogy and this movie tops them in a big way

Emerson1
05-31-2009, 01:40 AM
If y'all see up spend the extra money and go see it at AMC if you even ever go to the Forney theater. The bigger the screen the better

Txbroadcaster
05-31-2009, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If y'all see up spend the extra money and go see it at AMC if you even ever go to the Forney theater. The bigger the screen the better

We saw it at AMC..We go to Forney when we just are wanting to see any movie...AMC is our pick for the movies we are looking forward to

3afan
05-31-2009, 06:48 AM
you couldlt pay me to go see that movie :(

squid
05-31-2009, 07:22 AM
I clicked on this thread thinking somebody had to go to Houston on business this week........

Trashman
05-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by squid
I clicked on this thread thinking somebody had to go to Houston on business this week........

I was thinking more like Snyder. :thinking: :D

JasperDog94
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
I was thinking more like Snyder. :thinking: :D Or anywhere in the Panhandle.;)

Emerson1
05-31-2009, 11:56 AM
3Afan is to big of a wussy for scary movies

Trashman
05-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
3Afan is to big of a wussy for scary movies

After seeing The Exorcist and Jaws in the 70's, I don't watch many scary movies either.:eek: :eek: :eek:

mustang04
05-31-2009, 05:48 PM
They don't make movies that are actually SCARY anymore....or maybe it is just cuz I'm a grownup now.....when I was younger, my scariest movies list was: Stephen kings "IT" which I was like 3 when I first saw, Silver Bullet (growing up in the country I always had a fear of werewolves ha, the exorcist, The Howling (first one only), ANNNNNNNNNNDDD.....the first Ghostbusters, not because the movie the scary...but that one scene at the beginning when they're in the library basement....then when they are trying to sneak up on the ghost and Dan Akroyd's character is like "ready...ready...GET HER!!!!" and that ghost went from old woman to a freakin scary lookin beast....man oh MAN! that scene scared the caca outta me

oh and the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.....those demons scared me as a little kid...that terrible noise they made made me avoid every shadow haha

pirate4state
05-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
They don't make movies that are actually SCARY anymore....or maybe it was just cuz I'm a grownup now.....when I was younger, my scariest movies list was: Stephen kings "IT" which I was like 3 hen I first saw, Silver Bullet (growing up in the country I always had a fear of werewolves ha, the exorcist, The Howling (first one only), ANNNNNNNNNNDDD.....the first Ghostbusters, not because the movie the scary...but that one scene at the beginning when they're in the library basement....then when they are trying to sneak up on the ghost and Dan Akroyd's character is like "ready...ready...GET HER!!!!" and that ghost went from old woman to a freakin scary lookin beast....man oh MAN! that scene scared the caca outta me

oh and the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.....those demons scared me as a little kid...that terrible noise they made made me avoid every shadow haha

Dude! Silver Bullet scared the crap out of me too! I remember watching it at my cousin's house (she lived like maybe 6 houses down from me), but by the time it was over, it was dark out and I had to ride my bike home. I was freaking out thinking a werewolf was gonna jump out of the woods! HAHA

SWMustang
05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dude! Silver Bullet scared the crap out of me too! I remember watching it at my cousin's house (she lived like maybe 6 houses down from me), but by the time it was over, it was dark out and I had to ride my bike home. I was freaking out thinking a werewolf was gonna jump out of the woods! HAHA

silver bullet with Corey Haim? I remember hoping to see the evil priest throw him off the bridge. He was that annoying at a very young age.

mustang04
05-31-2009, 05:55 PM

haha...glad I'm not the only one that was made a bigger wuss after watching the movie!

oh and to me....a few other movies that were scary as hell when I was a kid, but now they are just good action movies are:

Predator 1 and 2
and Alien, Aliens, and Alien 3

pirate4state
05-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha...glad I'm not the only one that was made a bigger wuss after watching the movie!

oh and to me....a few other movies that were scary as hell when I was a kid, but now they are just good action movies are:

Predator 1 and 2
and Alien, Aliens, and Alien 3

I never really got into Predator, but I really like the Alien movies, but I'm older than you so they didn't scare me. :D

Outbreak scared the crap out of me! Damn monkeys! :D

lulu
05-31-2009, 07:24 PM
I never really got into Predator, but I really like the Alien movies, but I'm older than you so they didn't scare me. :D

Outbreak scared the crap out of me! Damn monkeys! :D

OMG I'm the worse wus in the world when it comes to scarry movies. I just don't watch them. Watched Alfred Hitchcocks movies as a youngster and that was all for me.

ANOTHER 3A WUS...that would be me.

turbostud
05-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
If you Love horror movies...GO SEE THIS ONE NOW!!!

The writer/Director is Sam Raimi who did the Evil Dead trilogy and this movie tops them in a big way

Thanx for the tip. I love movies like this.

Farmersfan
06-01-2009, 08:12 AM
In recent years I think the Ring and The haunting of Emily Rose were almost too scary to watch. And the Blair Witch Project still makes me snuggle with the wife late at night...............

DDBooger
06-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
In recent years I think the Ring and The haunting of Emily Rose were almost too scary to watch. And the Blair Witch Project still makes me snuggle with the wife late at night............... The Ring was creepy, but I had stupid nightmares of things coming out of the tv for days. One of the best SciFi horror movies imo was Event Horizon.

pirate4state
06-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
The Ring was creepy, but I had stupid nightmares of things coming out of the tv for days. One of the best SciFi horror movies imo was Event Horizon. Seriously? I laughed at The Ring & Blair Witch! :eek: :devil:

Now, the Exorcism of Emily Rose was AWESOME and gave me the creeps! :2thumbsup

DDBooger
06-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Seriously? I laughed at The Ring & Blair Witch! :eek: :devil:

Now, the Exorcism of Emily Rose was AWESOME and gave me the creeps! :2thumbsup
As I said, creepy, not scary, don't know why I dreamed it, but come on, that face was pretty damn ugly! haha I didn't care for the Blair Witch.

Emily Rose was pretty lame to me, those exorcism and possession movies don't really scare me. Psychopath movies kind of do, Halloween (the original) AWESOME. The musical score alone is the creepiest horror movie song EVER.

pirate4state
06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
As I said, creepy, not scary, don't know why I dreamed it, but come on, that face was pretty damn ugly! haha I didn't care for the Blair Witch.

Emily Rose was pretty lame to me, those exorcism and possession movies don't really scare me. Psychopath movies kind of do, Halloween (the original) AWESOME. The musical score alone is the creepiest horror movie song EVER.

I guess so. I just didn't get what the big deal was about either movie. *shrug* Oh well...

BuckeyeNut
06-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Went to this on Saturday with the wife. Would not have been so bad if not for the lady 2 seats down screaming every time something happen. Not only her screaming her having a panic attack when she was not screaming.

HEMOTOXIC
06-01-2009, 05:17 PM
This movie was more funny than scary IMO. :D

HEMOTOXIC
06-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by squid

What is so bad about Houston?

lulu
06-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
This movie was more funny than scary IMO. :D

Your cobra scares the H.....out of me.

sinton66
06-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Your cobra scares the H.....out of me.

LOL, I think it's a rattler.;)

HEMOTOXIC