PDA

View Full Version : Prayers in Gilmer

Buckeye1980
05-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Do not have any details, but 3ADownlow poster "waterboy" from Gilmer lost his 41 year old brother Thursday. Sevices will be June 1st. Keep his family in yourr prayers.

CHS_CG
05-30-2009, 10:07 PM
Prayers being sent from Caldwell.:(

BEAST
05-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Prayers from here. I know Waterboy has strong faith through some of the threads we have posted on. Waterboy if you read this, call on that faith now.

BEAST

44INAROW
05-30-2009, 10:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear this - Please express my sympathy to Waterboy if you see him :(

Bullaholic
05-31-2009, 02:17 AM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Waterboy and his family during this time of loss. God Bless and be with you all, and I hope the fond memories of the good times with your brother will help to overcome your grief.

OldBison75
05-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Waterboy. Hold the love of God close to your heart and celebrate the good times with your brother. May God bless you and your family.

lulu
05-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Do not have any details, but 3ADownlow poster "waterboy" from Gilmer lost his 41 year old brother Thursday. Sevices will be June 1st. Keep his family in yourr prayers.

Waterboy: I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It's hard loosing your siblings. Look to God for comfort....you will receive it.
As your heart breaks His love will surround you. My prayers will be for your broken heart to heal and for the strength you and your family need to get to a better place in your lives. Time will help. Love to you and your family.

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2009, 03:19 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, waterboy. :(

pirate4state
05-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, waterboy. :( +1

I think lostaussie is related to waterboy? :thinking: Maybe I made that up?

Either way, I am very sorry for your loss.

Buckeye1980
05-31-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
+1

I think lostaussie is related to waterboy? :thinking: Maybe I made that up?

Either way, I am very sorry for your loss.

Lostaussie is not related to waterboy, but we all know him well, I am lostaussie's cousin is how I know this.. waterboy is in all our prayers though since Gilmer , like most small Texas towns, we all know and care for each other.

sinton66
06-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, waterboy. :(

X2. I ,myself, lost a brother a few years back, so I think I know what you're going through. Stay strong, keep the faith, and remember the good times.

injuredinmelee
06-01-2009, 07:36 AM
SOrry to hear about that. Prayers or the family.

waterboy
06-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Thanks, everybody. Words cannot express the gratitude for your kind thoughts and prayers. Believe me when I say this, I felt the power of everyone's prayers. It's times like these when you really appreciate your family and friends. Sometimes it is human nature to take for granted the things in your life that are precious and important. I hope all of you will take a couple of extra minutes over the next few days and tell those people closest to you how you feel about them. It's important that they know. We have an awesome God, and He will help us through those times when we need Him most if we call upon Him. Thanks again, everybody.

lulu
06-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Thanks, everybody. Words cannot express the gratitude for your kind thoughts and prayers. Believe me when I say this, I felt the power of everyone's prayers. It's times like these when you really appreciate your family and friends. Sometimes it is human nature to take for granted the things in your life that are precious and important. I hope all of you will take a couple of extra minutes over the next few days and tell those people closest to you how you feel about them. It's important that they know. We have an awesome God, and He will help us through those times when we need Him most if we call upon Him. Thanks again, everybody.

He is AWESOME isn't he !!!!!!!!!

waterboy
06-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by lulu
He is AWESOME isn't he !!!!!!!!!
:clap: YES, HE IS!!:clap: