PDA

View Full Version : Whoever is rigging the NBA...

wildstangs
05-30-2009, 10:00 PM
is going to have to step it up a notch if Cleveland is going to overcome a 15 point deficit with just a little over a minute to go.

turbostud
05-30-2009, 10:07 PM
HaHa.

tigerfan09
05-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Wow, I can't believe the Magic just took out the mighty Cavaliers. I bet David Stern is not liking this one bit. Stern will now make sure the Lakers win it all...

wildstangs
05-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan09
Wow, I can't believe the Magic just took out the mighty Cavaliers. I bet David Stern is not liking this one bit. Stern will now make sure the Lakers win it all...

Right, because of David Stern. Not because Kobe and the Lakers are a better team.

tigerfan09
05-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Right, because of David Stern. Not because Kobe and the Lakers are a better team.

I didn't say that Kobe and the Lakers are not the better team, but for ratings and advertising revenue purposes, Stern and his people will want the Lakers to win it all because Los Angeles is a much larger market than Orlando...

wildstangs
05-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan09
I didn't say that Kobe and the Lakers are not the better team, but for ratings and advertising revenue purposes, Stern and his people will want the Lakers to win it all because Los Angeles is a much larger market than Orlando... \

Will it really matter at that point though? What purpose will the ratings and advertising have after the season is over?

Sweetwater Red
05-30-2009, 10:50 PM
Barkley just said that Orlando in 7. Lol

GreenMachine
05-31-2009, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't count out the Magic. The Magic are a very good, explosive team and dispatched the Cavs and the best player on the planet :rolleyes: very easily in game 6. Dwight Howard is a BEAST!

JasperDog94
05-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Right, because of David Stern. Not because Kobe and the Lakers are a better team. Magic are 2-0 against the Lakers so I'm not sure I would say that they are the better team. And after what the Magic just did to the Cavs I don't think you could even say the Lakers are a hotter team.

wildstangs
05-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Magic are 2-0 against the Lakers so I'm not sure I would say that they are the better team. And after what the Magic just did to the Cavs I don't think you could even say the Lakers are a hotter team.

Correct. I am just saying that if the Lakers win the whole thing, the conspiracy theory guys (Maverick fans) are going to say that they only won because the NBA wanted them to win.

Orlando could definitely beat the Lakers. I was worried about LA even getting by Denver, who I thought was an overall better team than LA.

zebrablue2
05-31-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I wouldn't count out the Magic. The Magic are a very good, explosive team and dispatched the Cavs and the best player on the planet :rolleyes: very easily in game 6. Dwight Howard is a BEAST!

howard is the beast!!!:iagree:

BTownVBall3
05-31-2009, 10:30 AM
The Magic match up way more so against the Lakers than any other team in the league. I said all along that the Lakers would beat the Cavs rather easily..The Magic are a totally different story. Very well-rounded and athletic team. I take Orlando in 6.

turbostud
05-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Barkley just said that Orlando in 7. Lol

He also picked Denver to win it all.

Keith7
05-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Too many people caught on to what they were doing so they let Orlando get in

DDBooger
05-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
Too many people caught on to what they were doing so they let Orlando get in Maybe the NFL will do the same and let the Eagles win a SuperBowl! :D

j/k

Keith7
05-31-2009, 01:14 PM
I finally realized that the NBA was trying to set up a JJ Redick and Adam Morrison matchup all along..

That's brilliant David Stern, but you can't fool me.

Txbroadcaster
05-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I finally realized that the NBA was trying to set up a JJ Redick and Adam Morrison matchup all along..

That's brilliant David Stern, but you can't fool me.

I wonder if those 2 get together and say..Remember when we were relevant

WylieBulldog92
05-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I wonder if those 2 get together and say..Remember when we were relevant

:thinking:

Redick has started a few games in the playoffs, remember when people knew what they were talking about?

:devil: :devil:

Keith7
05-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
:thinking:

Redick has started a few games in the playoffs, remember when people knew what they were talking about?

:devil: :devil:

Ouch.. Though I am a JJ Redick fan, I don't know if I would consider a guy who is barely averaging 6 points per game in the playoffs relevant

forum_guy
06-01-2009, 01:45 PM
how come noone on here made a big deal about what lebron did after the loss...

BuckeyeNut
06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
You talking about when he left the floor without saying anything going to the locker room dress out and putting on his gold headphones and leaving.
:blahblah: :blahblah:

Just goes to show one man can't win it all.:eek: :eek:

Farmersfan
06-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
You talking about when he left the floor without saying anything going to the locker room dress out and putting on his gold headphones and leaving.
:blahblah: :blahblah:

Just goes to show one man can't win it all.:eek: :eek:

I thought it was revealing when they said he left with his MOM! I pretty sure he has a wife and a child yet he leaves with his MOM. Do you think he might be a big spoiled mama's baby afterall?