holy cow T!!! OMG!!

CHS_CG
05-30-2009, 08:42 PM
For the ladies???

Trashman
05-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
For the ladies???

Mrs. Trashman says that she has; one pair of summer shoes, one pair of winter shoes, a pair of boots and a pair of tennis shoes. Doesn't sound like much for a woman?:D She makes up for it though with a ring on every finger.:thinking:

CHS_CG
05-30-2009, 08:53 PM
lol.. im trying to see if I have an addiction or if I am pretty normal for a chick.

BEAST
05-30-2009, 09:20 PM
lol.. im trying to see if I have an addiction or if I am pretty normal for a chick.

I didnt vote in the poll. But I dont think you have a huge problem. My wife has you beat easily. You cant see the floor in her walk in closet, plus I have built her a shelf above her hanging close and it is full also.

BEAST

Lion_Addict
05-30-2009, 09:27 PM

You "NORMAL"?????? :thinking: :p

:kiss: :kiss:

gobbler grad
05-30-2009, 09:45 PM
How many pairs of shoes do you have?

I have 23 and 13 pairs are flip flops

my wife may have you beat in flip flops...:D :D

CHS_CG
05-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
You "NORMAL"?????? :thinking: :p

:kiss: :kiss:

You are gunna pay for that comment!

ccmom
05-30-2009, 11:56 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about. When I read this thread, I decided to go count mine. 28 pairs of flip flops......and 68 pairs total. I really can't believe I just admitted that.

CHS_CG
05-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I don't think you have anything to worry about. When I read this thread, I decided to go count mine. 28 pairs of flip flops......and 68 pairs total. I really can't believe I just admitted that.

lol Ok Im starting to feel better lol... what is said that almost all my flip flops are old navy ones.. just different colors.. but heck I cant pass them up.. they are only like $2.50 a pair lol.. and last Saturday they were on sale for $1.00 a pair.

OldBison75
05-31-2009, 08:32 AM
You are actually below average when compared to my family. My 17 year old daughter has 26 pair of flip flops, 21 pair of dressy shoes, and 16 pair of tennis and casual shoes, and three pair of boots. The wife has 12 pair of croks(sp), 12 pair of flip flops, 10 pair of dress shoes, and 13 pair of tennis shoes, plus two pair of boots.

Now, does everybody see why I own one pair of tennis shoes and two pair of boots (one for work and one for dress). A garage sale would net me a couple of tanks of high grade gasoline.

Ranger Mom
05-31-2009, 08:31 PM
I have CHS_CG beat in flip flops too! I counted 19 pair and I know that's not all of them, that was just what was in my closet.

I just realized when I was looking that I have 4 pairs of red flip flops. One pair from Academy, one from Old Navy, one from A&F, and one old pair that I have no idea where they came from, but they are my favoritest!!

I figure I have between 50-70 pairs of shoes!!:doh:

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-31-2009, 08:49 PM
personally i dont think a woman can have too many pair of shoes. its like having too many brand new pairs of socks, you can never have too many. we all know that the feeling of brand new socks is among the greatest things in the world. :D (yes i know i am trying to score brownie points here, but can you really blame me?)

garciap77
06-01-2009, 08:19 AM
I was curious, so I went and counted my daughter’s shoes. She has 87 shoes in her close. That closet is a mess. I told her now that school is out (she is a teacher) you can spend all day Monday cleaning out the closet. She is getting married in July, so it time to start packing! :D I'm making her room the weight room for my son :D

P.S. I don't go in my wife closet! Off limits!:D Dang I'm not going to have anyone to pick on once my daugther moves out! :(

;)

Farmersfan
06-01-2009, 08:32 AM
I don't care who you are, 50 pairs of shoes is NOT NORMAL. It is excessive and irresponsible and in a economic downturn like the one we are going through it is completely unacceptable. Now, can someone explain it to my wife????? Please?

Ranger Mom
06-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I don't care who you are, 50 pairs of shoes is NOT NORMAL. It is excessive and irresponsible and in a economic downturn like the one we are going through it is completely unacceptable. Now, can someone explain it to my wife????? Please?

My 20 pairs of Old Navy flip flops only cost about $50.....my husband spends double that on a new pair of tennis shoes!! I think I am being VERY economical!!!:D

CHS_CG
06-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My 20 pairs of Old Navy flip flops only cost about $50.....my husband spends double that on a new pair of tennis shoes!! I think I am being VERY economical!!!:D

I have three pairs of shoes I consider "expensive" My doc Martian Sandles which cost $150.00, my Chukas(sp) which were about $50.00 and my New Balance Tennis Shoes which cost me $50.. everything else I am pretty sure was under $25 bucks

AP Panther Fan
06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Crap, I am guessing 30 pair but will now have to go home and count because it will bother me.:evil:

What is sad is that I probably have about that many purses also. I have some "old" Dooney & Burkes that I will probably never use again, but just won't get rid of them because they were expensive.

I must like a cluttered closet.:doh:

Ranger Mom
06-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Crap, I am guessing 30 pair but will now have to go home and count because it will bother me.:evil:

What is sad is that I probably have about that many purses also. I have some "old" Dooney & Burkes that I will probably never use again, but just won't get rid of them because they were expensive.

I must like a cluttered closet.:doh:

I have never gotten into the purse thing. I will carry a purse until it completely wears out and I am forced to get another one.

My boss's purse ALWAYS matches what she is wearing!!!

CHS_CG
06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never gotten into the purse thing. I will carry a purse until it completely wears out and I am forced to get another one.

My boss's purse ALWAYS matches what she is wearing!!!

I got myself a coach purse and wallet for christmas but thats the only expensive purse i've ever owned. I dont have very many belts either... Shoes I think are only addiction.