PDA

View Full Version : 7 on 7

Old Tiger
06-01-2003, 02:40 PM
How did yalls schools do in the first week of 7 on 7? Rockdale Placed 5th in the McGregor Tourney.
They lost to China Springs. Then came back and beat gatesville, and then finished very strong beating McGregor 42-0.

slpybear the bullfan
06-01-2003, 11:16 PM
I don't know how Bridgeport did, but I am planning on making a game or two in the next couple of weeks...

Jimbotex40
06-02-2003, 07:56 PM
forney is pretty good at 7 on 7 for a running school. we've got a awesome QB and DB. our role players at WR are very sure handed.

im not someone who knows how well weve doen so far but we lost to 5A colleyville heritage in the championship match of their summer tourney!

thats pretty good im guessing

Chris Hart
06-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Yes Jimbotex, Forney is very good in 7 on 7 this year. Like you said they placed 2nd in the Colleyville Heritage Tourney, which also was good enough to qualify for the 64 team field at this year's 7 on 7 State Championship in College Station. The JackRabbits also won the Waxahachie non-qualifier tournament the week before last. I would guess that Caleb Hanie(right?) will be using his arm a little more than Forney is used to this fall. Good luck at state!

Old Tiger
06-02-2003, 10:40 PM
What 3A teams are going to be at the Bryan High State Qualifying tourney