;)

Emerson1
05-28-2009, 10:56 PM
To bad for Lebron his team is the worst left in the playoffs

mustang04
05-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
To bad for Lebron his team is the worst left in the playoffs

and your point??? I don't think I mentioned the Cavaliers in the thread topic or in my post....even tho I agree with you

I'm a cavs fan ONLY cuz I'm a Lebron fan....Lebron is a beast

eagles_victory
05-29-2009, 12:04 AM
What is killing Cleveland is after Lebron their next 5 top scorers (not numbers wise but talent wise) dont match up well with Orlando. If you play any combination of West Gibson or Williams together in the backcourt one of them cant match up with either Lee Petrus or Hedo bc of the size difference. Wally cant cover a statue and Z is just about finished and way too slow to stay with Howard. Its just a matchup nigthmare esp with Clevelands small backcourt.

The decision to put Lebron on Rafer Alston was a terrible one and has hurt the Cavs all series you have to have him putting the clamps on either Hedo or Lewis. Not to mention they have played 2 bigs all series and have had bigs matched up Lewis like at the end of game 4 having Wallace on Lewis cost them that game why not bring in Sasha off the bench to at least make it difficult. If I was Brown I would play straight up and make Howard beat me and not do all the rotating and giving up easy 3 attempts. Make Howard make free throws and shots to beat you chances are he gets in foul trouble and misses some shots. When you already have mismatches everywhere you cant just misuse the talent you have.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
and your point??? I don't think I mentioned the Cavaliers in the thread topic or in my post....even tho I agree with you

I'm a cavs fan ONLY cuz I'm a Lebron fan....Lebron is a beast

We're definitely related.

mustang04
05-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
We're definitely related.

We've known this for years cousin!:D

BuckeyeNut
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
The NBA is looking for the next MJ they need one. L. James is the one that they want and will make sure its happens

Electus Unus
05-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
The NBA is looking for the next MJ they need one. L. James is the one that they want and will make sure its happens at their respected age lebron is much better than jordan was. not to mention MJ was coached by an all-time great college coach and lebron came to the league right out of high school and very raw.

BuckeyeNut
05-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
at their respected age lebron is much better than jordan was. not to mention MJ was coached by an all-time great college coach and lebron came to the league right out of high school and very raw.
Very True
The NBA is all about ticket sales and TV shares. They need a star, and for you to be a star you have to win Championships. The Nuggets and Magic have a great teams but know stand out stars. That is why the NBA wants the Lakes and Cavs in the finals.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Very True
The NBA is all about ticket sales and TV shares. They need a star, and for you to be a star you have to win Championships. The Nuggets and Magic have a great teams but know stand out stars. That is why the NBA wants the Lakes and Cavs in the finals.

You don't have to win championships to be a star. The games aren't rigged. Lebron doesn't get the calls like people say he does. Granted he does get some, but so does everyone. He drives to the paint and draws contact. Plain and simple. That's basketball. He is a great player and he hustles on both ends of the floor. I'm sure the NBA wants a Lakers-Cavaliers matchup, hell, half of the world probably does, but that doesn't mean that they're trying to make it happen. Conspiracy theories like that are just stupid and have no basis or merit whatsoever.

mustang04
05-29-2009, 01:22 PM
You don't have to win championships to be a star. The games aren't rigged. Lebron doesn't get the calls like people say he does. Granted he does get some, but so does everyone. He drives to the paint and draws contact. Plain and simple. That's basketball. He is a great player and he hustles on both ends of the floor. I'm sure the NBA wants a Lakers-Cavaliers matchup, hell, half of the world probably does, but that doesn't mean that they're trying to make it happen. Conspiracy theories like that are just stupid and have no basis or merit whatsoever.

WORD.

Do people not realize how hard it would be to really have a team go ONLY because of officials' calls? They don't control how well players are shooting.

pirate4state
05-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
WORD.

Do people not realize how hard it would be to really have a team go ONLY because of officials' calls? They don't control how well players are shooting. say what? :D

BEAST
05-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Damn Reggie, this is the second thing we agree on. I like LeBron as well. I think if the Cavs would leave Ben Wallace in on Howard, I think Cleveland would match up alot better. The other bigs for Cleveland are way to slow to handle Howard.

BEAST

BuckeyeNut
05-29-2009, 03:00 PM

Ok so name me NBA stars that have not won Championships:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Second place does not get you there. Big players come into the sport and have alot hype on them but if they don't win it all goes away.

You dont go to the top with out the RING:D :D

BreckTxLonghorn
05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Ok so name me NBA stars that have not won Championships:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Second place does not get you there. Big players come into the sport and have alot hype on them but if they don't win it all goes away.

You dont go to the top with out the RING:D :D

Dirk Nowitzki
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
John Stockton
Gary Payton
Patrick Ewing
Clyde Drexler
Steve Nash
Pete Maravich
Until Last year, when they all had to play together to win it: Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce

BEAST
05-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Dirk Nowitzki
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley
John Stockton
Gary Payton
Patrick Ewing
Clyde Drexler
Steve Nash
Pete Maravich
Until Last year, when they all had to play together to win it: Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce

You beat me to it. And without Pippen, Jordan may not have won his. Without Kareem perhaps Magic doesnt either. Bird and Mchale, Kobe and Shaq, DWade and Shaq, anybody see a trend?

BEAST

GreenMachine
05-29-2009, 09:36 PM
You don't have to win championships to be a star. The games aren't rigged. Lebron doesn't get the calls like people say he does. Granted he does get some, but so does everyone. He drives to the paint and draws contact. Plain and simple. That's basketball. He is a great player and he hustles on both ends of the floor. I'm sure the NBA wants a Lakers-Cavaliers matchup, hell, half of the world probably does, but that doesn't mean that they're trying to make it happen. Conspiracy theories like that are just stupid and have no basis or merit whatsoever. Lebron gets ridiculous calls his way. Like that fantom blocking foul with .5 seconds left, WHEN he stumbled, fell into the defender, and the refs bailed him out. He is good, he does get waayyyy too many calls, and he is no MJ.

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Lebron gets ridiculous calls his way. Like that fantom blocking foul with .5 seconds left, WHEN he stumbled, fell into the defender, and the refs bailed him out. He is good, he does get waayyyy too many calls, and he is no MJ.

ur right he is no MJ..he stronger, taller, bigger faster and more athletic than MJ

DDBooger
05-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ur right he is no MJ..he stronger, taller, bigger faster and more athletic than MJ and he's only 24

themsu97
05-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Lebron gets ridiculous calls his way. Like that fantom blocking foul with .5 seconds left, WHEN he stumbled, fell into the defender, and the refs bailed him out. He is good, he does get waayyyy too many calls, and he is no MJ.

so Jordan's push off against the Jazz to win the series was a good no call right?

everyone gets calls... stars get more than there fair share because they are stars...

LeBron will be the greatest player of his era...
I will never say greatest of all time with any player... MJ was the greatest of his time as well