Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 07:51 PM
ground out to short for out #3

after 1 inning

Bellville 0
Robstown 0

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Leadoff walk for the Brahmas, courtesy runner coming in.

Caught stealing for out # 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Grounder to SS for out #2

Jackson Ks for the 3rd out

Mid 2nd
Bellville 0
Robstown 0

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 07:59 PM
M. Velasquez HBP, courtesy runner comes in.

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Balk moves runner to 2nd. Bellville coach having lengthy discussion with umps.

Runner moves to 3rd on passed ball. Slight confrontation between Bellville C and Robstown batter

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Walk puts runners at the corners. 1st base ump calls time to talk to Bellville dugout. Bellville coach makes mound visit.

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:08 PM
High chop scores a run, everyone safe

Pickers take 1-0 lead

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Bunt and runner thrown out at 3rd for the first out.

Charles batting for Robstown

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Popup to 2B for 2nd out

Gallegos flies out to end the inning.

going to the 3rd
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Ground out followed by K looking

2 outs for Brahmas in top of 3

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Single puts a runner on 1st. Balk called on Velasquez moves runner to 2nd

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Grounder to 2nd for out # 3

Mid 3rd
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:23 PM
1 out bunt single for Randy Flores

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Grounder to SS gets runner at 2nd but safe at 1st.

2 outs

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Chop to SS and runner is out at 2nd.

After 3 innings
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Fly ball to RF for first out of the inning

Meanwhile, back in Robstown..........Alamo Heights 0 Moody 0 (3rd inning)

piratebg
05-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Meanwhile, back in Robstown..........Alamo Heights 0 Moody 0 (3rd inning)

I was wondering about this one. Thanks.

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:31 PM
K looking
K swinging

After 3 1/2 innings, Robstown still leads 1-0

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Robstown 4th inning.........

Grounder to 3B for out # 1

Fly to RF for 2nd out

Fly ball to CF to end the inning

after 4 innings
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Leadoff walk to Smith. Pinch runner comes in.

Bunt moves the runner to 2nd.......... 1 out

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Grounder to 2B advances the runner to 3rd

AH takes a 1-0 lead over Moody

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:46 PM
K looking ends the threat for the Brahmas

mid 5th
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Robstown 5th.............

Grounder to 2B for out # 1

Dropped 3rd strike and gets runner on a good play for 2nd out

Ground out for the 3rd out

After 5
Bellville 0
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Leadoff walk for the Brahmas in the 6th

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Bunt and both runners safe.

2 on no out for Bellville

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Bunt and overthrow to 1st. Ball goes into corner. 2 runs score. Runner goes to 2nd

Ground Out moves runner to 3rd followed by K

Balk scores runner from 3rd

K ends the inning

Mid 6th
Bellville 3
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Robstown 6th..............

Flores short fly ball for out # 1

Ground ball for out # 2

M. Velasquez singles, courtesy runner on 1st

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Rios strikes out to end the inning

After 6
Bellville 3
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Jackson strikes out to open the 7th

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Single over SS puts runner at 1st.

Bunt for out # 2 moves the runner to 2nd

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Grounder to SS for out # 3

Last chance for the Cotton Pickers

Mid 7th
Bellville 3
Robstown 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Rivera leads off for Robstown in the 7th.

Grounder to SS for out # 1

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Marroquin at bat for Robe

Grounds to SS, makes a good play for 2nd out

Robstown down to their last chance

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Charles batting for the Pickers

Single over 2B

AH still leads Moody after 5 innings 1-0

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Gallegos at bat for Robstown

Walk on 4 pitches, 2 runners on

Top of order coming up

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Elizondo at bat for Robstown

ground ball to 1st

Bellville wins 3-1

zebrablue2
05-28-2009, 09:37 PM
congrats to bellville on the win, and congrats to robstown on a hard played game. game 2 and 3 if ness. will be a war, you can bet on that.. way to go bulls:clap::2thumbsup:

MJMbrahmas10
05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Was there a lot of animosity between teams?

tigerfan09
05-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Congratulations to Bellville on the win tonight. I do agree that there is going to be an all out war in San Marcos on Saturday evening.

piratebg
05-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Is there a final on the Moody game?

sinton66
05-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Congrats Bellville.

piratebg
05-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Nevermind. The 4A boys hooked me up.

AH 1
Moody 0
Final

SintonFan
05-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Congratulations Bellville!:)

Bull Butter
05-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Good game by both teams, Congrats to the Brahmas on the win!

MJMbrahmas10
05-29-2009, 12:09 AM
thanks for the updates

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
Was there a lot of animosity between teams?

Not really, the play where the Robstown batter interfered with the Bellville catcher was unintentional. He tried to get out of the way, but just happened to be moving toward the ball. Another play where Mueller hit a batter, the Picker fans & their coach acted like he was throwing at their batter. The ball just got away from him, you definitely wouldn't put that runner on base with a 0-0 game.

Robstown has some great fans that really support their team. They cheer on about every play & make lots of noise. They kept cheering "Go Red", don't they know Bellville is red too? Robstown impressed with me with their pitching & slick fielding, but appeared to be a light hitting team. Not a lot of size or power on their team.

Brahma84
05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Bellville ---0 0 0 0 0 3 0 -- 3
Robstown 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 -- 1

WP-Mueller

Tonight 's game featured a pitcher's duel. Robstown pitcher allowed only 3 hits and Bellville's Mueller only allowed 4 hits. One error for Robstown in the 6th inning was the difference. Great atmosphere!! The crowd was really into the game. Several great defensive plays for both teams. Should be a great game on Saturday.

Brahma84
05-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Bellville manufactures win over Robstown in region semis
Cotton Pickers surrender all 3 runs in sixth inning of loss

COY SLAVIK Special to the Caller-Times
Friday, May 29, 2009
LIVE COVERAGE
Check out the play-by-play from area games at ourGame Time Live blog

VICTORIA — The giant-killing Bellville Brahmas played “small ball” Thursday night to beat the Robstown Cotton Pickers.

Bellville, which is now 20-7 and has already eliminated No. 1 Cuero and No. 6 Sweeny from the Class 3A playoffs, scored three runs in the sixth inning without hitting a ball out of the infield to take a 3-1 victory over the seventh-ranked Robstown Cotton Pickers in Game 1 of their best-of-3 regional semifinal series at Riverside Stadium.

The series will resume Saturday at Texas State University in San Marcos. Game 2 will begin at 5 p.m. and Game 3, if necessary, will follow 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game 2. The winner will advance to play the Sinton-Giddings winner in next week’s regional final.

“We have seen them and we knew they were a good team,” Robstown coach Steve Castro said after watching his Cotton Pickers fall to 27-8-1 for the season. “We knew it was going to be a close game and one play would probably be the key.”

That one play came in the sixth after Robstown lefty pitcher Michael Velasquez (10-2) walked Joe Gaffey and surrendered a bunt single to Joe Tallerine. Justin Pickett followed with a bunt back to Velasquez, who turned and fired the ball far above the head of first baseman Randy Flores. Gaffey and Tallerine scored on the play and Pickett raced all the way to third base.

Moments later, Pickett walked home to make it 3-1 as Velasquez, who threw a no-hitter in his last start against Zapata in the regional quarterfinals, was called for a second balk in the game.

“Michael did a great job, but the ball he threw away and the balk did it,” Castro said of Velasquez, who surrendered only three hits while striking out nine.

The Cotton Pickers tried to rally in the bottom of the seventh with two outs. Steven Charles singled to right field and Brandon Gallegos walked, but Bellville lefty Kyle Mueller got Ruben Elizondo to groundout down the first-base line to end the game.

“We have a lot of confidence,” Bellville coach David Cerny said. “This thing is a long way from being over, though. Robstown has a great ball team. We’re going to have to battle hard to win this series.”

Mueller allowed four hits and struck out two. Mueller allowed a Robstown runner to advance past second base only in the second inning when Joshua Rivera’s infield single scored courtesy runner Manuel Leal.

Robstown had been dominating in the playoffs prior to Thursday night. The Cotton Pickers hadn’t allowed a run until Bellville’s three-run sixth.

“This is why we play a series,” Castro said. “You can have one bad game. Now we are going to see what we are made of.”

Game 1

Bellville 000 003 0—3 3 0

Robstown 010 000 0—1 4 1

(B) Kyle Mueller and Ryan Hackenback. (R) Michael Velasquez and Steven Charles. W: Mueller. L: Velasquez (10-2). Highlights: (B) Joe Gaffey 1-for-2, run; Joe Tallerine 1-for-3, run; Mueller 4-hitter, 2 strikeouts, 2 walks. (R) Randy Flores 2-for-3; Michael Velasquez 1-for-2, 9 strikeouts, 3-hitter; Joshua Rivera 1-for-3, RBI. Records: Bellville 20-7, Robstown 27-8-1. Note: Game 2 of best-of-three series

Saturday at 5 p.m. at Texas State University in San Marcos. Game 3, if necessary, to follow 30 minutes after Game 2.

DDBooger
05-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Robstown impressed with me with their pitching & slick fielding, but appeared to be a light hitting team. Not a lot of size or power on their team. you hit the nail on the head with that description. See you guys on Saturday, short drive for me

bvillebrahma010
05-29-2009, 02:33 AM
bellville has to wake. we have to overcome the fans and play our game. at times tonight, we allowed robstown pitching control us. their pitcher worked fast and no one interrupted his rhythm. on saturday, bellville has to come out with their sticks hot and be disciplined. you gotta play the ball, dont let it play you.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Brahma84
Bellville manufactures win over Robstown in region semis
Cotton Pickers surrender all 3 runs in sixth inning of loss

COY SLAVIK Special to the Caller-Times
Friday, May 29, 2009
LIVE COVERAGE
Check out the play-by-play from area games at ourGame Time Live blog

VICTORIA — The giant-killing Bellville Brahmas played “small ball” Thursday night to beat the Robstown Cotton Pickers.

Bellville, which is now 20-7 and has already eliminated No. 1 Cuero and No. 6 Sweeny from the Class 3A playoffs, scored three runs in the sixth inning without hitting a ball out of the infield to take a 3-1 victory over the seventh-ranked Robstown Cotton Pickers in Game 1 of their best-of-3 regional semifinal series at Riverside Stadium.

The series will resume Saturday at Texas State University in San Marcos. Game 2 will begin at 5 p.m. and Game 3, if necessary, will follow 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game 2. The winner will advance to play the Sinton-Giddings winner in next week’s regional final.

“We have seen them and we knew they were a good team,” Robstown coach Steve Castro said after watching his Cotton Pickers fall to 27-8-1 for the season. “We knew it was going to be a close game and one play would probably be the key.”

That one play came in the sixth after Robstown lefty pitcher Michael Velasquez (10-2) walked Joe Gaffey and surrendered a bunt single to Joe Tallerine. Justin Pickett followed with a bunt back to Velasquez, who turned and fired the ball far above the head of first baseman Randy Flores. Gaffey and Tallerine scored on the play and Pickett raced all the way to third base.

Moments later, Pickett walked home to make it 3-1 as Velasquez, who threw a no-hitter in his last start against Zapata in the regional quarterfinals, was called for a second balk in the game.

“Michael did a great job, but the ball he threw away and the balk did it,” Castro said of Velasquez, who surrendered only three hits while striking out nine.

The Cotton Pickers tried to rally in the bottom of the seventh with two outs. Steven Charles singled to right field and Brandon Gallegos walked, but Bellville lefty Kyle Mueller got Ruben Elizondo to groundout down the first-base line to end the game.

“We have a lot of confidence,” Bellville coach David Cerny said. “This thing is a long way from being over, though. Robstown has a great ball team. We’re going to have to battle hard to win this series.”

Mueller allowed four hits and struck out two. Mueller allowed a Robstown runner to advance past second base only in the second inning when Joshua Rivera’s infield single scored courtesy runner Manuel Leal.

Robstown had been dominating in the playoffs prior to Thursday night. The Cotton Pickers hadn’t allowed a run until Bellville’s three-run sixth.

“This is why we play a series,” Castro said. “You can have one bad game. Now we are going to see what we are made of.”

Game 1

Bellville 000 003 0—3 3 0

Robstown 010 000 0—1 4 1

(B) Kyle Mueller and Ryan Hackenback. (R) Michael Velasquez and Steven Charles. W: Mueller. L: Velasquez (10-2). Highlights: (B) Joe Gaffey 1-for-2, run; Joe Tallerine 1-for-3, run; Mueller 4-hitter, 2 strikeouts, 2 walks. (R) Randy Flores 2-for-3; Michael Velasquez 1-for-2, 9 strikeouts, 3-hitter; Joshua Rivera 1-for-3, RBI. Records: Bellville 20-7, Robstown 27-8-1. Note: Game 2 of best-of-three series

Saturday at 5 p.m. at Texas State University in San Marcos. Game 3, if necessary, to follow 30 minutes after Game 2.

Was Robstowns run unearned? Their run was helped by a few calls, including a balk?

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Was Robstowns run unearned? Their run was helped by a few calls, including a balk?

A balk is not considered an error, thus their run was earned.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by bvillebrahma010
bellville has to wake. we have to overcome the fans and play our game. at times tonight, we allowed robstown pitching control us. their pitcher worked fast and no one interrupted his rhythm. on saturday, bellville has to come out with their sticks hot and be disciplined. you gotta play the ball, dont let it play you. this next pitcher i think has better pitches than their ace, he uses his off speed pitches very well, He's 10-1.

Tks Bull Butter for doing the updates, kept me from haviing to exit the thread i was posting in to get a update of this game.

hookandladder
05-29-2009, 11:12 AM
bellville has to wake. we have to overcome the fans and play our game. at times tonight, we allowed robstown pitching control us. their pitcher worked fast and no one interrupted his rhythm. on saturday, bellville has to come out with their sticks hot and be disciplined. you gotta play the ball, dont let it play you.

you gotta play the ball, dont let it play you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like a bench player is questioning a position player .Yes this happens sometimes in games, but support your team don't cause conflict your on a row. Good Luck Bellville, looking forward to a Giddings-Bellville showdown. Take care of business.

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
this next pitcher i think has better pitches than their ace, he uses his off speed pitches very well, He's 10-1.

Their ace did a good job of keeping the Bellville batters off balanced. He changed his speed very well, the hitters were either early or late on his pitches. Robstown didn't appear to have much power, most of their hits were bloop singles or off a bunt. I believe the pitcher's line single over short was their hardest hit ball all night. There weren't too many balls hit to the outfield, on one play the Bellville right fielder made a nice grab. Bellville hitters didn't do much better, most had trouble putting the bat on the ball.

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Sounds like a bench player is questioning a position player .Yes this happens sometimes in games, but support your team don't cause conflict your on a row. Good Luck Bellville, looking forward to a Giddings-Bellville showdown. Take care of business.

No, he was right. The Bellville hitters must be more disciplined at the plate and hit the ball like they did against Sweeny. Give credit to the Robstown pitcher, when he was ahead in the count, he usually got the out. I saw too many good pitches taken for a strike, I would like those hitters to be aggressive on those pitches and try to keep the count in their favor.

Please don't tell him he is not supporting his team or causing a conflict. He made a good observance of the Bellville batters, something that I noticed myself.

sinton66
05-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Tks Bull Butter for doing the updates, kept me from haviing to exit the thread i was posting in to get a update of this game.

I'm not Bull Butter, but you're welcome.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
05-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I'm not Bull Butter, but you're welcome.:D :) yea thanks 66, wasnt sure if you got it from here but it sure helped in giving live updates as it happen as i didnt have to leave the Sinton thread and post right away, or wait 30 secs before sending :) . Thanks, i notice LH pantherMom say you were hi jacking the thread :D

sinton66
05-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Ah, I never pay any attention to her. :D j/k. Deb.;)

bvillebrahma010
05-29-2009, 12:43 PM
you gotta play the ball, dont let it play you.

Sounds like a bench player is questioning a position player .Yes this happens sometimes in games, but support your team don't cause conflict your on a row. Good Luck Bellville, looking forward to a Giddings-Bellville showdown. Take care of business. [/B][/QUOTE]

dude, youre from la grange... why would i take advice from you? it hasnt gotten you too far, so im just gonna let it go in one ear and out the other! :)

hookandladder
05-29-2009, 01:09 PM
No, he was right. The Bellville hitters must be more disciplined at the plate and hit the ball like they did against Sweeny. Give credit to the Robstown pitcher, when he was ahead in the count, he usually got the out. I saw too many good pitches taken for a strike, I would like those hitters to be aggressive on those pitches and try to keep the count in their favor.

Please don't tell him he is not supporting his team or causing a conflict. He made a good observance of the Bellville batters, something that I noticed myself.

You and I are not on the same page, when you make a comment like the one he made most of the time you are talking about a fielding decision, not about hitting. Most of the time you are not charging and you let the ball play you, maybe I am way off who knows.

hookandladder
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM

dude, youre from la grange... why would i take advice from you? it hasnt gotten you too far, so im just gonna let it go in one ear and out the other! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, your decision makes no difference to me. Can you help Bull and myself out, were you talking about hitting or defense in your remark. Also good decision let it go and play ball, Coach C knows best.

sinton66
05-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Game's over. Pickers are preparing for Saturday. Brahmas probably doing the same.

Bull Butter
05-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I'm not Bull Butter, but you're welcome.:D

I AM Bull Butter, and you're still welcome :)

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
You and I are not on the same page, when you make a comment like the one he made most of the time you are talking about a fielding decision, not about hitting. Most of the time you are not charging and you let the ball play you, maybe I am way off who knows.

He was talking about hitting, Bellville didn't have any problems in the field. Actually, two great plays by the SS & RF.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Their ace did a good job of keeping the Bellville batters off balanced. He changed his speed very well, the hitters were either early or late on his pitches. Robstown didn't appear to have much power, most of their hits were bloop singles or off a bunt. I believe the pitcher's line single over short was their hardest hit ball all night. There weren't too many balls hit to the outfield, on one play the Bellville right fielder made a nice grab. Bellville hitters didn't do much better, most had trouble putting the bat on the ball. their leadoff hitter is a very good lead off hitter before the swine flu break, after that has been slumping. Dont underestimate their ability to hit for power. Its not how big u are is how comfortable you are at the plate to get a good look and swing at the ball.

RedStorm
05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Robstown played a great game Bellville is lucky to sneak away with this one. I was very Impressed by Robstown pitcher...who was almost flawless before his error.

Bulligator
05-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
Robstown played a great game Bellville is lucky to sneak away with this one. I was very Impressed by Robstown pitcher...who was almost flawless before his error.

I have to agree RedStorm. He probably should have held the ball, as the play at first would have been close. But, that's why they play the game. I expect tomorrow's game to be just as close. Even though it's in San Marcos, I hope the Bellville fans come out and support the team. I know Robstown will be there in force. I'm getting there early so they don't get all the good seats!

Go Brahmas!:cheerl:

zebrablue2
05-29-2009, 04:33 PM
He was talking about hitting, Bellville didn't have any problems in the field. Actually, two great plays by the SS & RF.

anytime you have a good lefthander who can change speeds, making contact will be tough, especially for power. don't think the bulls have seen many lefties as of late, so making the adjustment can be very tough.

Bull's-eye
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Bulligator
Even though it's in San Marcos, I hope the Bellville fans come out and support the team. I know Robstown will be there in force. I'm getting there early so they don't get all the good seats!

Go Brahmas!:cheerl:

Yes, those cotton pickers took most of the seats behind home plate, even the ones on Bellville's side. :rolleyes:

I_DONT_CARE
05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
I NOTICED THAT YOUR ANNOUNCERS WERE CRYING ABOUT THE OFFICIATING TOO. :rolleyes:

zebrablue2
05-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I NOTICED THAT YOUR ANNOUNCERS WERE CRYING ABOUT THE OFFICIATING TOO. :rolleyes:

did you notice it was both ways???:doh:

I_DONT_CARE
05-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
did you notice it was both ways???:doh:
NO BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO LISTEN THAT LONG. :p

SintonFan
05-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Go Pickers!!!!:clap: :) :clap:

zebrablue2
05-29-2009, 08:38 PM
NO BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO LISTEN THAT LONG. :p

figures!!! go brahmas!!!!!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-30-2009, 09:05 AM

If you were listening to the kmuc station they were from sealy, and were not very good, many people listenend to both and were not impresed with the play by play from the computer, people said 94.1 and Randy reets did a super job, he is a long time Bellville sports radio broadcaster.

Bull's-eye
05-30-2009, 10:53 AM

Where you listening on the webcast? Those guys weren't from Bellville.

SHSBulldog00
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
What time is game two today?

SintonFan_inAustin
05-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
What time is game two today? 5 pm

K-MAC Chuck
05-30-2009, 01:54 PM
If you were listening to the kmuc station they were from sealy, and were not very good, many people listenend to both and were not impresed with the play by play from the computer, people said 94.1 and Randy reets did a super job, he is a long time Bellville sports radio broadcaster.

I totally understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and respect that totally..so if you weren't "impressed with the play-by-play," that's totally your call..

however, if we may, let's get a few "facts" straight....

1) It's not "kmuc" - it's K-MAC, as in K-MAC Sports.. www.kmacsports.com

2) we're not a "computer" - we're an online broadcast company

3) It was the K-MAC Sports affiliate in Sealy that handled the broadcast. These weren't just "guys from sealy" going out to do a broadcast - this is the Sealy affiliate of K-MAC Sports...

We certainly have no qualms, problems, whatever, with Randy and 94.1..as I understand it, he's a legend in this area and 94.1 has been doing Bellville sports for many years..and we salute them and respect them for that...

We've been brought in by the Bellville booster club to do the broadcasts, and we'll do the best job we can, whether it's K-MAC Sports/Austin or K-MAC Sports/Sealy handling the broadcast...we take ALL feedback, positive and negative..and anyone is welcome to e-mail us at anytime.

Good luck tonight to the Brahmas! And enjoy the broadcast - either on 94.1 or K-MAC Sports!

nette_mom
05-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Actually, I heard just the opposite from many fans. I heard they had a great internet feed and they never had any breaks in the broadcast. Let's not bad mouth organizations who are willing to help us out and provide the game for those who can't be there. Thanks to all!

Sweetwater Red
05-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by nette_mom
Actually, I heard just the opposite from many fans. I heard they had a great internet feed and they never had any breaks in the broadcast. Let's not bad mouth organizations who are willing to help us out and provide the game for those who can't be there. Thanks to all!

:clap:

And to you Chuck..nice reply also.:clap:

Bull Butter
05-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by nette_mom

I will agree. The audio quality was great and the announcers did a good job.

Maroon87
05-30-2009, 03:28 PM
This is extremely hard for me to say, but....

GO PICKERS!!!

OK, I need to go vomit now...;)

Bull Butter
05-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

GO PICKERS!!!

Come on, that wasn't so bad, now was it?:)

Maroon87
05-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Come on, that wasn't so bad, now was it?:)

Not as bad as actually playing them and having to dodge projectiles from the bleachers coming off the field...;)

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
3) It was the K-MAC Sports affiliate in Sealy that handled the broadcast. These weren't just "guys from sealy" going out to do a broadcast - this is the Sealy affiliate of K-MAC Sports...
They sound pretty good to me. :)

zebrablue2
05-30-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

GO PICKERS!!!

after the 7th inning meltdown, I am sure you feel the need again! go ahead. hope it comes up ok-- LOL...

44INAROW
05-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
I totally understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and respect that totally..so if you weren't "impressed with the play-by-play," that's totally your call..

however, if we may, let's get a few "facts" straight....

1) It's not "kmuc" - it's K-MAC, as in K-MAC Sports.. www.kmacsports.com

2) we're not a "computer" - we're an online broadcast company

We certainly have no qualms, problems, whatever, with Randy and 94.1..as I understand it, he's a legend in this area and 94.1 has been doing Bellville sports for many years..and we salute them and respect them for that...

We've been brought in by the Bellville booster club to do the broadcasts, and we'll do the best job we can, whether it's K-MAC Sports/Austin or K-MAC Sports/Sealy handling the broadcast...we take ALL feedback, positive and negative..and anyone is welcome to e-mail us at anytime.

Good luck tonight to the Brahmas! And enjoy the broadcast - either on 94.1 or K-MAC Sports!

classy response Chuck - I never expected any less from you ;)

some folks show their class and others forget the CL :p

Bull's-eye
05-31-2009, 10:20 AM
Let me say that K-MAC did a great job with their broadcasts. I don't live in the Bellville area, so being able to listen on the net is very appreciated. I responded to "I Don't Care" posting that "our" announcers were crying about the officiating. I believe she was implying they were from Bellville & being partial to them. Since I attended the game in person, I went back and listended to some key parts of that game. The announcers did a good job of describing the action and I didn't hear any crying.

44INAROW
05-31-2009, 06:31 PM
speaking of the internet broadcast, I sure hope there will be broadcast for the Bellville/Giddings game (s) I am hoping to be able to listen, expecting this series to go to the wire.

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2009, 08:45 PM
I believe she was implying they were from Bellville & being partial to them.
That's a she???????? :eek: :eek: I always thought it was a dude! :doh: