PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers

coach
05-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Rumor has it that Tom Hicks is going tosell the rangers

SintonPirateFan
05-28-2009, 03:04 PM
we should all pool our money together and make 3ADL the owner.

SintonPirateFan
05-28-2009, 03:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4212693

Cameron Crazy
05-28-2009, 03:31 PM
All of us together still couldn't afford the Rangers.

I went to the game last night, wasnt impressed at all with how the Rangers played. I thought maybe they would be somewhat fired up about the win the night before. The pitching was terrible and the guys just didnt seem to much into the game. I mean your playing the yankees, come on and step it up.

To top it off, the first time Tex came up to bat for the Yanks he crushed one out, and that was after the whole stadium booed him. I found that kind of funny.

All in all I think the Rangers should just be sold and the BallPark in Arlington should be turned into more parking for the JerryDome or turned into a soccer field. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

I went to the game last night, wasnt impressed at all with how the Rangers played. I thought maybe they would be somewhat fired up about the win the night before. The pitching was terrible and the guys just didnt seem to much into the game. I mean your playing the yankees, come on and step it up.

To top it off, the first time Tex came up to bat for the Yanks he crushed one out, and that was after the whole stadium booed him. I found that kind of funny.

All in all I think the Rangers should just be sold and the BallPark in Arlington should be turned into more parking for the JerryDome or turned into a soccer field. :D they played bad but still has the best record in the american league :thinking:

Cameron Crazy
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
they played bad but still has the best record in the american league :thinking: Yeah, your correct. But, how long will that last?

BuckeyeNut
05-28-2009, 03:40 PM
The Rangers could be a great team but every year around the all star break they far apart. :( :( :( :( :( :(

kepdawg
05-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

PPHS could afford them by himself!

Sweetwater Red
05-28-2009, 03:56 PM
they played bad but still has the best record in the american league :thinking:

By 1/2 a game over a team that beats them like a red headed
step child.:D

Btw thanks for posting I was wanting to look at the bracket.

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
we should all pool our money together and make 3ADL the owner.

that would be sweet! i bet 3/4 of the roster then would be 3aDL members! hahaha

Txbroadcaster
05-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
The Rangers could be a great team but every year around the all star break they far apart. :( :( :( :( :( :(

actually the trend is the exact opposite in the last few years..they were starting off terrible, then played real well after the all star break

Sweetwater Red
05-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
that would be sweet! i bet 3/4 of the roster then would be 3aDL members! hahaha

And for the first time in MLB history a team would go 0-162.

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

haha definately!

crzyjournalist03
05-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I dunno...if we could play in the NL, I think we might have a shot against the Nationals...

PHS Wildcats
05-28-2009, 08:07 PM
they played bad but still has the best record in the american league :thinking:

but they're only 6-13 against teams with a .500 or better record:thinking:

eagles_victory
05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
No way this team holds off the Angels they just arent good enough. The pitching isnt going to hold up as good as it has been and the bullpen outside of Francisco isnt that good. Plus this team has too many guys who just hit for power that is why good pitching completely shuts them down.

coach
05-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
No way this team holds off the Angels they just arent good enough. The pitching isnt going to hold up as good as it has been and the bullpen outside of Francisco isnt that good. Plus this team has too many guys who just hit for power that is why good pitching completely shuts them down.

lee, you forgot about everyday eddy...hes not bad...

Sweetwater Red
05-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
but they're only 6-13 against teams with a .500 or better record:thinking:

Stats lie!!!!:D