Originally posted by BEAST
Holy crap. Sweetwater is going to attempt to pass the ball. Awewome.:clap:

BEAST

Maybe someone forgot to tell Sweewater that they'll have to do
that in 7 on 7.:D

Hey wait a minute!:mad:

BwdLions
05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
I can't believe Houston 2nd Baptist is coming all the way to Brownwood to play. That Conner kid that plays QB is supposed to be pretty good.

Matthew328
05-28-2009, 01:55 PM
2nd Baptist is not near as good as last year...they lost to Anahuac last week

BEAST
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
I'll take Houston 2cd Baptist FTW.

If Brownwood hasnt already qualified by then, I will take Brownwood. But, in like 8 or 9 consecutive years, we had already qualified so we didnt get a chance to win our own tourney.

BEAST

Matthew328
05-28-2009, 02:12 PM
looks like Brownwood will only have one chance prior to qualify on June 20 at Tarleton

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 02:18 PM
who does b'wood have at QB now that the paschall kid left?

BEAST
05-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
who does b'wood have at QB now that the paschall kid left?

Graylon Brown. He is going to be a very good one. And by the way, it is Pachall.

BEAST

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEAST
[B]Graylon Brown. He is going to be a very good one. And by the way, it is Pachall.

Cool, my family that plays said they wouldnt skip a beat cuz they had another good QB in line. How about that frosh RB? And one more question we had a kid move there named Marcus Bernyard is he still playing?

BEAST
05-28-2009, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEAST
[B]Graylon Brown. He is going to be a very good one. And by the way, it is Pachall.

Cool, my family that plays said they wouldnt skip a beat cuz they had another good QB in line. How about that frosh RB? And one more question we had a kid move there named Marcus Bernyard is he still playing?

The frosh running back is Stehl Rattlif. He will be a good one. Also going to play linebacker. We are loaded up with running back type kids. Bernyard was the tailback for the JV Maroon team last year. Last I heard he had been booted out of athletics for having the inability to shut his mouth. I do not believe he has been let back in.

BEAST

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 03:22 PM
The frosh running back is Stehl Rattlif. He will be a good one. Also going to play linebacker. We are loaded up with running back type kids. Bernyard was the tailback for the JV Maroon team last year. Last I heard he had been booted out of athletics for having the inability to shut his mouth. I do not believe he has been let back in.

BEAST

Yea he had that problem in Snyder too! I thought maybe he changed his ways cause he was good. That rattlif cat was good man, he was tough!

BEAST
05-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Yea he had that problem in Snyder too! I thought maybe he changed his ways cause he was good. That rattlif cat was good man, he was tough!

Yea Rattlif is good. He played on varsity towards the end of the year last year as a freshman. His first ever carry on varsity was against Sweetwater and went to the house with it. He will be doing quite a bit of that. Its ashame about Bernyard. He looked real good last year on the JV team. Is he just a bad apple or what/

BEAST

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Yea Rattlif is good. He played on varsity towards the end of the year last year as a freshman. His first ever carry on varsity was against Sweetwater and went to the house with it. He will be doing quite a bit of that. Its ashame about Bernyard. He looked real good last year on the JV team. Is he just a bad apple or what/

BEAST

I dont know I dont like talking crap about the kids but he always has been the mouthy one that didnt know when to stop. He got into a lot of trouble in Snyder, ejected from games, thrown out of prac. trying to fight coaches and players. So yea i guess he was the bad apple but i just wished he changed when he moved. yea my bro told me about that carry against s'water.

BEAST
05-28-2009, 04:04 PM
I dont know I dont like talking crap about the kids but he always has been the mouthy one that didnt know when to stop. He got into a lot of trouble in Snyder, ejected from games, thrown out of prac. trying to fight coaches and players. So yea i guess he was the bad apple but i just wished he changed when he moved. yea my bro told me about that carry against s'water.

Yea, I understand about not wanting to dog the kids. He was warned numerous times. Final straw came when he tried to fight a coach. Sounds like that is his thing. Bad deal. He couldve been a heck of a player.

BEAST

Ex-Tiger2005
05-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Yea, I understand about not wanting to dog the kids. He was warned numerous times. Final straw came when he tried to fight a coach. Sounds like that is his thing. Bad deal. He couldve been a heck of a player.

BEAST

Crap yea man he was dang good but i guess he wasnt interested!

STANG RED
05-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Is this a first for us? I cant remember Sweetwater playing 7 on 7 before. Then again, I'm not sure if it was legal to pass a football in Sweetwater before now either.

BEAST
05-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Is this a first for us? I cant remember Sweetwater playing 7 on 7 before. Then again, I'm not sure if it was legal to pass a football in Sweetwater before now either.

LOL. It's definately different. I applaud the new coach for coming in and exposing the kids to new things, you know, the forward pass.

BEAST

Matthew328
06-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Cameron Yoe
Houston 2nd Baptist
Gatesville

have all dropped

Whitney
Andrews
Thrall

are in

still waiting on word from Bandera...if they drop look for Grandview or Godley to jump in

Matthew328
06-22-2009, 08:45 PM
I should have pools tomorrow

Sweetwater Red
06-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Good deal 328.

STANG RED
06-22-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL. It's definately different. I applaud the new coach for coming in and exposing the kids to new things, you know, the forward pass. BEAST

Ironic isnt it, when the home of Slingin Sammy Baugh has to be re-introduced to the forward pass.:confused:

Sweetwater Red
06-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey Stang Red. I know for a fact that this is not the first time that Sweetwater has competed in 7 on 7. But I think the last team we had that was successful had Seth Hatley, the older Pittman brother and maybe mustang04 on the team.

garciap77
06-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey Stang Red. I know for a fact that this is not the first time that Sweetwater has competed in 7 on 7. But I think the last team we had that was successful had Seth Hatley, the older Pittman brother and maybe mustang04 on the team.

Dang!! Mustang04 played football? I thought he was a famous frisbee player from Angelo State!:D

;)