PDA

View Full Version : What's up with all the R3 reject back and forth???

Sweetwater Red
05-25-2009, 09:44 PM
For someone that doesn't have a clue about R3 I was just wondering.

sinfan75
05-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
For someone that doesn't have a clue about R3 I was just wondering. It's for teams that border R4 and R3. They're like illegal aliens. They cross the border to R4 for a couple years then go back to R3 but never get citizenship status.:D

sinton66
05-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
It's for teams that border R4 and R3. They're like illegal aliens. They cross the border to R4 for a couple years then go back to R3 but never get citizenship status.:D

LOL

LH Panther Mom
05-25-2009, 09:53 PM
It's for teams that border R4 and R3. They're like illegal aliens. They cross the border to R4 for a couple years then go back to R3 but never get citizenship status.:D
ROFL! Excellent answer! :D

Sweetwater Red
05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
ROFL! Excellent answer! :D

Is that similar to Liberty Hill and Brownwood this past alignment?:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Is that similar to Liberty Hill and Brownwood this past alignment?:thinking:
Heck, we've been kicked out of Regions III & IV! :p

turbostud
05-25-2009, 10:33 PM

:D :clap: LOL

I. B. Watching
05-25-2009, 10:53 PM
That's about the funniest statement I've ever read.

lulu
05-26-2009, 12:11 AM
The teams don't really get to choose where they end up. We would much rather stayed in region2 than to have to battle the region3 power houses (in baseball). UIL just get a kink in their pants and moves everyone around. They have even changed our District over so many times we can't keep up with who our district opponents are from year to year. I guess we are R2 rejects and R3 aliens. Whatever....we're here for now, at least until they get bored and need to shake things up.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2009, 09:25 AM
For someone that doesn't have a clue about R3 I was just wondering.

During Vollyball and Football it was said that the teams that came in from R3 were not going to hang with the rest of R4 we were called the R3 Rejects, in V-Ball it was a all R3 reject final for the R4 Championship.(Bellville and Columbus) and also in Football( Bellville and Giddings). In Basketball it was Reject Stafford, now in Softball their are also two R3 reject teams playing for the R4 tiltle.(Sweeny and Needville)
Looks to me the R3 Rejects have hung in there pretty well! Just maybe with a little luck there will be a R3 reject final in Baseball!

pirate4state
05-26-2009, 09:31 AM
For someone that doesn't have a clue about R3 I was just wondering. Bellville people getting all booty hurt because ONE guy called them rejects. I did see one other poster, not from Bellville, mention it and now I'm sure we'll see some more.

Of course, it's all in fun. LMAO

Thanks a lot sinfan75! :thumbsup:

scrub c
05-26-2009, 09:51 AM

That is great!

Since moving to 3A WC has been reg IV, then to III, and back to IV.

Bull's-eye
05-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Bellville people getting all booty hurt because ONE guy called them rejects. I did see one other poster, not from Bellville, mention it and now I'm sure we'll see some more.

Of course, it's all in fun. LMAO

Thanks a lot sinfan75! :thumbsup:

I think the only booty getting hurt is those permanent R4 teams. :D

Go R3 rejects, I need to add a few more teams to my signature. ;)

lulu
05-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Our teams are new to R3 and are hanging tough. Spring Hill Longview softball plays for region this Thursday. One game-heads up. The baseball team plays Thursday...best of 3. We made a great showing at track with one going to State Meet, our golf team won 3rd overall at state, our tennis teams did well. So we are pretty proud over here in 17-3A. Basketball and football did not fare so great.

We are new to this in baseball. Some of these teams make it to region playoffs every year it seems. I hope our lack of deep playoff experience does not hurt us too bad. We are just proud to be here. Most people just dismiss us I think but that could be a good thing.

Good luck to all of your teams. And good luck to the Spring Hill Panthers...boys and girls!

Bull's-eye
05-26-2009, 11:29 AM
My buddy has been following Spring Hill, the baseball & softball teams are having a great year. Good luck in the playoffs, unless you are playing my team. ;) :)

lulu
05-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Who's your team?

SintonFan_inAustin
05-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Well if they take baseball also, its going to be a slap in the face to R4 regulars as this is the sport its known for.

Bullaholic
05-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Only a few select teams from R3 were considered strong enough to be put in R1.....:D :devil:

lulu
05-26-2009, 11:45 AM
If who takes baseball?

Where are you in Austin? I have family (daughter) there.

pirate4state
05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by lulu
Our teams are new to R3 and are hanging tough. Spring Hill Longview softball plays for region this Thursday. One game-heads up. The baseball team plays Thursday...best of 3. We made a great showing at track with one going to State Meet, our golf team won 3rd overall at state, our tennis teams did well. So we are pretty proud over here in 17-3A. Basketball and football did not fare so great.

We are new to this in baseball. Some of these teams make it to region playoffs every year it seems. I hope our lack of deep playoff experience does not hurt us too bad. We are just proud to be here. Most people just dismiss us I think but that could be a good thing.

Good luck to all of your teams. And good luck to the Spring Hill Panthers...boys and girls!

Welcome to the downlow! :wave: :)

SintonFan_inAustin
05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
ex R3 team(Bellville and Giddings)

lulu
05-26-2009, 11:54 AM
thank you for the welcome.

Bullaholic
05-26-2009, 11:57 AM

I'll second P4S's welcome, lulu, but I feel the need to give a few pointers:

Please refrain from making reasonable, factual, and cordial posts----we can have absolutely no fun with those and don't know how to treat them. :D

Show absolutely no humility for your team---it is taken as a sign of weakness and you will be consumed with mucho gusto....

Seriously---Thank you for your post as a sincere highschool sports fan and loyal supporter of their team. May you always have fun here.

Bull's-eye
05-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Who's your team?

Bellville, you have an old fan of ours living in Longview. He is known as the "Red Mustache" and is one of the most knowledgeable fans of high school sports.

lulu
05-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok I will be tough and full of BS. LOL

But I like facts and reality. What to do?

Weakness is not a word I know so I can't portray that.

Thank you for the welcome.

Spring Hill Rules (hows that?)

waterboy
05-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Ok I will be tough and full of BS. LOL

But I like facts and reality. What to do?

Weakness is not a word I know so I can't portray that.

Thank you for the welcome.

Spring Hill Rules (hows that?)
Works for me, my 17-3A sister!:D

sinton66
05-26-2009, 05:18 PM
If who takes baseball?

Where are you in Austin? I have family (daughter) there.

He used to be in Austin. He's back in God's Country now.:D

sinton66
05-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
During Vollyball and Football it was said that the teams that came in from R3 were not going to hang with the rest of R4 we were called the R3 Rejects, in V-Ball it was a all R3 reject final for the R4 Championship.(Bellville and Columbus) and also in Football( Bellville and Giddings). In Basketball it was Reject Stafford, now in Softball their are also two R3 reject teams playing for the R4 tiltle.(Sweeny and Needville)
Looks to me the R3 Rejects have hung in there pretty well! Just maybe with a little luck there will be a R3 reject final in Baseball!

Only problem with this is you make it sound like we ALL say it. It was just one person. Maybe yall need to get over it. It is wearing pretty thin.

sinfan75
05-26-2009, 06:03 PM
OK I'm the one that started the reject stuff I think. Didn't mean to get people all stirred up. All them teams from R3 got a ton of athletes and it's tough as hell to beat em in any sport. But you gotta admit the citizenship thing was pretty darn funny. :D

buff4ever
05-26-2009, 09:26 PM
OK I'm the one that started the reject stuff I think. Didn't mean to get people all stirred up. All them teams from R3 got a ton of athletes and it's tough as hell to beat em in any sport. But you gotta admit the citizenship thing was pretty darn funny. :D

I will go along with every word in this post.

SintonFan
05-27-2009, 12:50 PM
ROFL!!!
:clap: :clap: :D

waterboy
05-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
He used to be in Austin. He's back in God's Country now.:D
He lives in Upshur County?http://www.smileyx.com/smilies/happy0159.gif http://www.smileyx.com/smilies/happy0062.gif