PDA

View Full Version : You Fairfield faithful

Johnny Utah
05-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Got yourselves a heck of a girls basketball coach, and his STUD SON!!! Kid can HOOP!!

Clyde25
05-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Who is the coach? Did Fadal leave?

Johnny Utah
05-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Yes he did, do not know where he went. New coach is a great one. Has a son that will be a fish next year that can HOOP!! New Coach has vast experience, and is coming from a great program.

eagles_victory
05-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Yes he did, do not know where he went. New coach is a great one. Has a son that will be a fish next year that can HOOP!! New Coach has vast experience, and is coming from a great program. I must be way out of the loop I knew nothing about this

Clyde25
05-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Who is the coach and where did he come from?

coach
05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
fadal retired and although he was very successful at fairifield....most everyone is happy that he left and hey are very excited about the new coach

Johnny Utah
05-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Coach, no need for that. The new coach will do well. Good luck to all.

mwynn05
05-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Coach, no need for that. The new coach will do well. Good luck to all. he didnt say anything bad about fadal....

Johnny Utah
05-26-2009, 05:35 PM
I dont think I read the post wrong, did I????

mwynn05
05-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I dont think I read the post wrong, did I???? who is the new coach any way

coach
05-26-2009, 11:48 PM
I dont think I read the post wrong, did I????

all i said was most ppl associated with girls bb (which im not) were glad he left. he was wearing thin on some of the parents and kids. fadal was a solid coach but i think it was time for a new voice. I also hope this new coach we have takes our girls to the next step....and most importantly i hope his kid helps out worley in the near future...i wasnt bashing him johnny i was just stating what fairfield folks were thinking

eagles_victory
05-27-2009, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by coach
all i said was most ppl associated with girls bb (which im not) were glad he left. he was wearing thin on some of the parents and kids. fadal was a solid coach but i think it was time for a new voice. I also hope this new coach we have takes our girls to the next step....and most importantly i hope his kid helps out worley in the near future...i wasnt bashing him johnny i was just stating what fairfield folks were thinking I disagree why do they need a new voice after the last 2 years. Being one second a way from state and then playing the number 1 team in the state tooth and nail with a team littered with underclassmen in the second round this year. Typical Fairfield the problem lies with the kids and parents wanting to run the show and dont want the coach to take over thats the problem with the whole athletic program a coach cant be a good hard driving coach and still be supported by the parents and kids anytime a hard working disciplinary comes in all everyone does is complain.

mwynn05
05-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Stephen Heers, saw the name it looked familiar im pretty sure his brother was my principal at the jh i student taught at im going there on friday any way i will have to stop in and ask him

Johnny Utah
05-27-2009, 02:18 PM
His brother is at Ponder. Coach Heers is class all the way, will do a great job. His son will be a player.

mwynn05
05-27-2009, 03:22 PM
His brother is at Ponder. Coach Heers is class all the way, will do a great job. His son will be a player. yeah i ate breakfast with him every morning...