PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

CHS_CG
05-23-2009, 09:20 PM
As some of you know Taylor had her 4 year check up yesterday... and received 5 shots.. in the leg she got 3 (left leg) it starting swelling up really bad a few hrs ago.. its now swollen from her thigh to past her knee.. I just got off the phone with a nurse at Scott and White and they said she needs to go to the ER. So we are heading there now. Please keep Taylor in your thoughts that shes ok. She has never had this reaction to any shot before.

zebrablue2
05-23-2009, 09:23 PM
prayers sent!!!

solocam
05-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Prayers sent

Ranger Mom
05-23-2009, 09:42 PM
She's in my prayers T.

44INAROW
05-23-2009, 10:26 PM
hope and pray is just a simple reaction and she's back to normal asap.. Please post the update as soon as you get home

CHS_CG
05-23-2009, 11:39 PM
We just got home.. They are thinking it is just a reaction but they need use to watch her this rest of the night.. We have to take her back at 9:30 in the morning just for the doctor to look at it and make sure its not something more. If it gets worse between now and 9:30 in the morning we have to take her to the hospital in BCS so they can admit her and watch it.

Sweetwater Red
05-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
We just got home.. They are thinking it is just a reaction but they need use to watch her this rest of the night.. We have to take her back at 9:30 in the morning just for the doctor to look at it and make sure its not something more. If it gets worse between now and 9:30 in the morning we have to take her to the hospital in BCS so they can admit her and watch it.

Great news T! :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
05-23-2009, 11:58 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/smileyangel22486/taysleg.jpg

CHS_CG
05-24-2009, 12:01 AM
My best friend just called me and said one of her coworkers had to take her son to the hospital on Thrusday for the exact same thing. Im starting to get nervous that it maybe something like a bad batch of shots.

CHS_CG
05-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Leg is looking a little better this morning but not a huge improvement. We had her sleep with it up on a pillow so I think that helped.. we will see if what happens before we go to get her RX at 10:00am

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2009, 08:46 AM
I hope it turns out well for the Tot. :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-24-2009, 07:43 PM
it saddens me to learn that taylor is going through this. i really hope she gets better. :(

gobbler grad
05-24-2009, 10:14 PM
I hope she's getting better...:)

CHS_CG
05-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Just an update:

Her leg is still swollen but not near as bad... she is up walking around and being her normal self but if she does too much it starts to hurt her.. we have a follow up appointment with her doctor tomorrow to let them know what is going on and have them look at it one more time.. Thanks for the prayers.

lulu
05-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey ..don't know you but my prayers and thoughts are with you.
Prayer works. Just remember "faith is not knowing that God can...it is knowing that God will". Don't know where that quote came from but it is one of my favorite. May God wrap his arms around Taylor and carry her safely through this.

Originally posted by CHS_CG
As some of you know Taylor had her 4 year check up yesterday... and received 5 shots.. in the leg she got 3 (left leg) it starting swelling up really bad a few hrs ago.. its now swollen fromr thigh to past her knee.. I just got off the phone with a nurse at Scott and White and they said she needs to go to the ER. So we are heading there now. Please keep Taylor in your thoughts that shes ok. She has never had this reaction to any shot before.