PDA

View Full Version : Cuero vs Bellville webcast...

44INAROW
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM
click here to listen to the webcast of the game (www.gobblersports.com)

For those unable to attend the game, the Cuero vs Bellville game is scheduled to be broadcast via the web and available on the Booster Club site (above)

GO MEAN GREEN :clap: :clap:

Bull's-eye
05-18-2009, 03:35 PM
:2thumbsup Appreciate the info.

Did you hear my buddy "clucking" at the Bellville/Wharton game? Whenever he saw someone with a Cuero shirt or cap, he would start clucking. :)

44INAROW
05-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
:2thumbsup Appreciate the info.

Did you hear my buddy "clucking" at the Bellville/Wharton game? Whenever he saw someone with a Cuero shirt or cap, he would start clucking. :)

No I didn't hear it - I was sitting up high and next to some Wharton folks and they talked the entire game........ yackity yack... :D
I can't wait for tomorrow night - should be a great atmosphere :)

Bull's-eye
05-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
No I didn't hear it - I was sitting up high and next to some Wharton folks and they talked the entire game........ yackity yack... :D
I can't wait for tomorrow night - should be a great atmosphere :)

Were you behind home plate or toward the first base side?

44INAROW
05-18-2009, 03:52 PM
directly behind home plate on the top row - (behind the guys in the green shirts) Mr 44 and I went 'in cognito' ;) there was a guy with a "gun" sitting by us for a while but he left/moved after the 1st inning

Bull's-eye
05-18-2009, 04:10 PM
You must of been close to the 2 football coaches from Bellville. We were just to your left, between home & the Bellville dugout. If I would of known, I would of definitely came over and said hi. I do remember a couple, but they were wearing Cuero shirts.

Bull's-eye
05-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
there was a guy with a "gun" sitting by us for a while but he left/moved after the 1st inning

Good thing he moved, that would of made me nervous. :D

44INAROW
05-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Good thing he moved, that would of made me nervous. :D

lol yea, "guns" and crowds don't mix well :D