PDA

View Full Version : DISTRICT 4 - 3AAA

huthut
09-24-2002, 05:18 PM
ITS EARLY , BUT IT IS SHAPING UP TO BE VERY INTERESTING, GREENWOOD SEEMS TO BE THE HEAVY FAVORITE TO GO UNBEATEN, THE OTHERS ARE HARD TO PREDICT, STOCKTON IS STRUGGLING OFFENSIVELY, BUT THERE DEF. HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE, MONAHANS IS IN THE SAME BOAT, AND PECOS WAS DOING GREAT OFF. BUT WAS SHUTDOWN BY AN IMPRESSIVE BROWNFIELD SQUAD, IN ATHLETICISM THE EAGLES HAVE THE EDGE, GIVE ME YALLS TAKE

Wtx_coach
09-24-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey HutHut, its going to be real intresting and some damm good football games, but If the eagles can maove the ball against their next 2 opponents which is Crane and Lubbock High, I will go with the eagles to take second place, because Stockton and Monahans has no big offensive threat

Ranger Mom
09-24-2002, 06:26 PM
A agree hut...I am not one to make predictions, so I take the games one game at a time. But the way you have it lined out sound right on the mark at this point.

Just wondering though, have we heard if Presidio will be back next year?? If not, what does that do to District 4-3A??

huthut
09-24-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
A agree hut...I am not one to make predictions, so I take the games one game at a time. But the way you have it lined out sound right on the mark at this point.

Just wondering though, have we heard if Presidio will be back next year?? If not, what does that do to District 4-3A??i hope they quit playing football, if that happens , we will probably get seminole in the district after the next realignment, my thinking know

Ranger Mom
09-24-2002, 06:45 PM
That would make sense. I heard that they still have a JV team, since their were no seniors this year. If that's the case, I bet they will have a Varsity team next year. I kinda feel sorry for them, but boy is that drive a pain in the butt!!

Wtx_coach
09-24-2002, 06:50 PM
Yes Presidio does have a J.v team and will compete next year from what I heard, but the J.v hasnt won a game yet this year against other j.v teams