PDA

View Full Version : mini Pancho about to start a new life

pancho villa
05-22-2009, 09:18 AM
My son will graduate in two weeks and will head off to an exciting future at Texas A&M in enginering. I had a wonderful four years coaching him in football and track. The thing I am most proud of is he is as hard a working kid I have ever coached. Good luck to Mini-me.

Johnnypaycheck
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
the nest will be empty now...party at pancho's deck every night.

congrats pancho on raising a good kid! glad i was there to see a few of the years...

44INAROW
05-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
My son will graduate in two weeks and will head off to an exciting future at Texas A&M in enginering. I had a wonderful four years coaching him in football and track. The thing I am most proud of is he is as hard a working kid I have ever coached. Good luck to Mini-me.

Kudos on the hard work from both of you (and Mrs Pancho :) ) Watching him drive off will be tougher than you think it's going to be. Bittersweet - happy and sad at the same time. BUT - you'll get over it in about 5 mins ;)

scrub c
05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
- you'll get over it in about 5 mins ;)

LOL!

GreenMonster
05-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Well, it is PANCHO'S so if he wants to he could just raise the flag and get another Lil' Pancho delivered right to his table. :D

pirate4state
05-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Well, it is PANCHO'S so if he wants to he could just raise the flag and get another Lil' Pancho delivered right to his table. :D :eek: ROFL!

Congrats to mini Pancho & the rest of the Villa's ;)

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2009, 07:49 AM
Best of luck to your son! And congratulations to you and Mrs. Pancho for raising a good, hard-working kid. :)

Trashman
05-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Pancho sounds like you raised a great kid, Congrats! Did you warn him about the "Dirt Waterers" at college? LOL

mac77
05-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Pancho sounds like you raised a great kid, Congrats! Did you warn him about the "Dirt Waterers" at college? LOL
Little Pancho is one of those "stand on your head on the end of a long pole" guys. I wonder who should be warned! LOL!