PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Chance for Michael Vick?

Bullaholic
05-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Michael Vick is being released from prison to serve time in home confinement in Virginia.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/20/michael.vick/index.html

Do you think Michael Vick should be given a 2nd chance to play in the NFL?

I say give him the 2nd chance, but with the condition that if he so much as spits on the sidewalk---he's gone.

wildstangs
05-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Absolutely he deserves a second chance. He served his time, give him a second chance.

Also agree on other comments, one more strike and he should be done for good.

Sweetwater Red
05-20-2009, 12:04 PM
ESPN did a segment on how he might flourish in the wild cat formation. I don't see Miami going after him. But I don't know what other teams incorporate that into their offense.

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 12:27 PM
The man was a blast to watch play. I hate him for what he did but he served his time. If someone gives him a 2nd chance and he walks a straight line, who am I to judge.

Txbroadcaster
05-20-2009, 12:31 PM
yes he deserves a 2nd chance

Most of u on here that know me know our love for animals..and while what he did was atrocious, vile and all that, I think he has been treated by the media and the fans like someone who raped and murdered a bunch of women.

It is obvious he was used to be made a symbol out of while others who do the exact same thing rarely get the time he did.

So yes he deserves another chance and we will see what happens

Ranger Mom
05-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yes he deserves a 2nd chance

Most of u on here that know me know our love for animals..and while what he did was atrocious, vile and all that, I think he has been treated by the media and the fans like someone who raped and murdered a bunch of women.

It is obvious he was used to be made a symbol out of while others who do the exact same thing rarely get the time he did.

So yes he deserves another chance and we will see what happens

I agree 100%

Kind of like a banned member here.....if we let you back (or you sneak back and we discover it, which we normally do) you are welcomed back, but on a very short leash!! (no pun intended) :)

Rocket Dad
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
No second chance. A person that fouls up the career and money he had going should pay the price of being on a lifetime ban fron the NFL.

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
No second chance. A person that fouls up the career and money he had going should pay the price of being on a lifetime ban fron the NFL.

I agree, also if you ever have one car accident, you should never be allowed to drive again. Hell, lets just use Hitlers thought and kill the people that don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ex-Tiger2005
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
man i hope he comes back he was amazing to watch.

Trashman
05-20-2009, 03:14 PM
I was never impressed by Vick's quarterbacking skills, but everybody deserves a second chance. It is not like a committed murder. :thinking: