PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood vs. Seminole (Softball)

Lion_Addict
05-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Brownwood- 1
Seminole- 1

Going to the top of the 6th..........

Lion_Addict
05-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Seminole up 2-1......going to the bottom of the 6th now. Lady Lions coming up to bat.

Lion_Addict
05-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Going to the top of the 7th.........still 2-1 Seminole.

Lion_Addict
05-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Bottom of the 7th..........2-1 still.

Lion_Addict
05-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Final: Seminole-2 / Brownwood-1

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 08:33 AM
We had our chances last night. We had two on and our best hitter at the plate in the bottom of the 5th. We just did not get the job done. It was a fun and great year. No regrets! I am sure gonna miss watching my daughter play though! Thanks for everyones support though the year.

garciap77
05-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
We had our chances last night. We had two on and our best hitter at the plate in the bottom of the 5th. We just did not get the job done. It was a fun and great year. No regrets! I am sure gonna miss watching my daughter play though! Thanks for everyones support though the year.

Nice visiting with you! PM you e-mail and I'll send you the pics! :)

Lion_Addict
05-20-2009, 08:40 AM

Congrats to that girl of yours........ :clap: :clap: .
I know you're proud & sad at the same time.

BEAST
05-20-2009, 09:29 AM

Congrats to your daughter and the team on a fine year. I have 3 younguns coming up, I cant imagine how I will fell when its all over. My thoughts are with you.

BEAST

LionKing
05-20-2009, 09:42 AM
We had our chances last night. We had two on and our best hitter at the plate in the bottom of the 5th. We just did not get the job done. It was a fun and great year. No regrets! I am sure gonna miss watching my daughter play though! Thanks for everyones support though the year. You gonna miss those cold windy days when nobody but you and her out there practicing pitching ??? Sure you will of course, but looks like all that time preparing has helped with softball at the next level, I know you won't get lazy and complacent, for there is a new rising pitcher in your future plans.

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Nice visiting with you! PM you e-mail and I'll send you the pics! :)
It was good seeing you again and thaks for supporting the lady lions last night. I am looking forward to the pictures. I started thinking about the one you took last with My daughter, grand daughter and me. That is the last picture of Sayla at a softball game and the first one with Daisy! I think I will print and frame it for it is the changing of the times.

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
You gonna miss those cold windy days when nobody but you and her out there practicing pitching ??? Sure you will of course, but looks like all that time preparing has helped with softball at the next level, I know you won't get lazy and complacent, for there is a new rising pitcher in your future plans.

100% correct.. you are a great friend and know me well!

lookingfor#2
05-20-2009, 01:35 PM
I am sorry the girls lost must have been a good game.I know how you feel I have been there you are going to miss the time with your daughter. Like I did but she will always remember those HOT,COLD WINDY,days when her freinds were playing and she was practicing.I started helping coach a softball team last week forgot how much I miss it.Hope that I can remember what to do and can help these girls

Looking4number8
05-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by lookingfor#2
I am sorry the girls lost must have been a good game.I know how you feel I have been there you are going to miss the time with your daughter. Like I did but she will always remember those HOT,COLD WINDY,days when her freinds were playing and she was practicing.I started helping coach a softball team last week forgot how much I miss it.Hope that I can remember what to do and can help these girls

I saw you out there coaching first base last week. Bet it feels good to be out there agian. I can't wait for the granddaughter to be playing t-ball.. Thats gonna be a good time for me!

You stil retired?

lookingfor#2
05-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Yes I play golf every day.I have my work cut out for me with this team.They need alot of coaching Pitcher is pretty good she needed somebody to call pitches .The rest of the team will be good to if they will let me teach them .Me and you have been there before.I did not make any of ya'lls game and I am sorry for that but I listened to every one.