PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about burning CD mixes

pirate4state
05-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Do you guys still do this or is it strictly Ipod now?

If you still burn CDs, do you name them?

If so, what are some of your more creative names? :D

pirate4state
05-19-2009, 02:23 PM
and if it IS strictly IPod, what are some of your more interesting playlist names/titles?

:nerd:

carter08
05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
i burn mix cd's for roadtrips.

otherwise i buy cd's from resale shops and use my iPod for everything else.

waterboy
05-19-2009, 03:04 PM
I've downloaded every CD I have had onto my computer. When I hear a CD somebody else has that I like, I'll borrow it to download. I have literally thousands of songs on my computer now. I burn all kinds of mixes. I don't think I've actually "bought" a CD in years! As far as a title, I guess my most creative were my "Mixed Head", "School Daze", "Head's Delight", and "One-hit Wonders" CDs.http://www.smileyx.com/smilies/character0011.gif

pirate4state
05-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I've downloaded every CD I have had onto my computer. When I hear a CD somebody else has that I like, I'll borrow it to download. I have literally thousands of songs on my computer now. I burn all kinds of mixes. I don't think I've actually "bought" a CD in years! As far as a title, I guess my most creative were my "Mixed Head", "School Daze", "Head's Delight", and "One-hit Wonders" CDs.http://www.smileyx.com/smilies/character0011.gif

Awesome! I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy moron ( ;) ) that does this! :D

Mine are all silly (big surprise) but my favorite title is "Late Night Insane Mix" haha just because I was drunk and none of the songs "match", but it's still one of my favorite cds. :D

Ex-Tiger2005
05-19-2009, 03:42 PM
i still download i think the ipod will soon take over tho

Farmersfan
05-19-2009, 03:46 PM
I burn mixes and have Ipod playlists. I have set up my car Cd player so I can connect my Ipod (or any flashdrive). I have two Ipods. 1. is for music and videos and the other is strictly for Audiobooks. I have about 300GBs of audiobooks on my computer. Mostly Sci fi and fantasy but a lot of other stuff.