PDA

View Full Version : DISTURBING news story out of California!

kaorder1999
05-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Calif. man accused of biting out son's eye

12:29 PM CDT on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Associated Press

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — A 4-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP when he attacked the boy April 28. Afterwards police say Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.

Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is due in court Wednesday. Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has an attorney.

Bullaholic
05-19-2009, 12:44 PM
I just can't stand to read child cruelty stories like this. I say roll the dad and his wheelchair off the edge of the Grand Canyon waving to him the whole way to the bottom. The world would be a better place.

Trashman
05-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Even better; send him to prison with a tatoo on his chest and back, that reads "Child Abuser". The prisoners will know how to deal with him. :devil:

waterboy
05-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Even better; send him to prison with a tatoo on his chest and back, that reads "Child Abuser". The prisoners will know how to deal with him. :devil:
I agree with ya there! Send him to the joint and mix him with the general population so HE can be tortured for the rest of his life!

Ex-Tiger2005
05-19-2009, 03:56 PM
what the heck is wrong with ppl these days? i look at my lil man and i can barely get mad a him. i wish i could spend about thirty min. with these guys behind the ol wood shed and show them abuse for once.