PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's hometown baseball program..

seasick4
02-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Who is everyone's hometown baseball program? What is the outlook for everyone?

jason
02-26-2004, 04:00 PM
forney...state bound...again...

RBARKER
02-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Barbers Hill. Should be a good season if we can ever beat Lorena

Gasilla
02-26-2004, 04:53 PM
WO-S wil be fighting for third at best.

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Burnet has a new baseball coach this year that is a real baseball coach, not just a football coach that is waiting for football to start. As I understand it,his primary instructions from our AD were to do to the baseball baseball program what Shipley and staff did to the football program. He has been working very hard and has made a lot of progress. Though he still has a long way to go, I think the talent is here and the not too distant future looks promissing. We will see.

onfirebball05mustang
02-26-2004, 09:51 PM
our baseball program has shaped up well-even through the rain mud and cold. Rumor is that our head baseball coach is leaving us for Hutto- don't know any truth, but it will be somewhat of a large loss, two baseball coaches within four years. And I'm still curious where one of our baseball coaches from last year is...Velasco? Anyway, the guys have a tourney today thru sat, so GOOD LUCK GUYS!

District303aPastPlayer
02-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Sinton... playoff bound... once again... for the upteenth year...

Old Tiger
02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Rockdale seems to be decent, I don't really keep up with baseball.

olddawggreen
02-26-2004, 11:28 PM
onfirebball05mustang:
our baseball program has shaped up well-even through the rain mud and cold. Rumor is that our head baseball coach is leaving us for Hutto- don't know any truth, but it will be somewhat of a large loss, two baseball coaches within four years. And I'm still curious where one of our baseball coaches from last year is...Velasco? Anyway, the guys have a tourney today thru sat, so GOOD LUCK GUYS!Mustang are they playing in the Marble Falls tourney this week? Burnet played their first game of the tournament today. They beat Lake Travis 3 to 2. My son hit one over the fence and drove in 2 runs. Next up to bat got a good hit, made it to third then Jeton got a hit and brought in my son for the third run. He had a pretty good day.

<small>[ February 27, 2004, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

BrahmaMom
02-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Bellville Brahmas are looking good. They scrimmaged Giddings last night and 10 run ruled 'em the first game. The score was tied at 3 when I left the second game to return to the York Relays across the very muddy field. Cold night for baseball or track! Good luck on a turnaround, Burnet, it will be interesting to watch. Go BULLS!