PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Vince Young!

Phil C
05-19-2009, 08:03 AM
Well it was yesterday (May 18) but anyway Happy Birthday Vince! And thanks for everything and best of luck in the coming pro football year!

Bullaholic
05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
I think Vince is going to need all the luck he can get this coming season, Phil. The talent level of NFL defenses has challenged him a lot more than even he expected, and of course, the injury did not help. Still, he's the same guy who took it upon his shoulders to rally UT to a National Championship, and he will need every ounce of that competitive spirit to have a shot at regaining his starting QB position with the Titans.

Electus Unus
05-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Mainly he doesn't need to go crazy

Ex-Tiger2005
05-19-2009, 09:26 AM
He is still one of my fave ath.

WildTexan972
05-19-2009, 03:37 PM
what a total bust in the pros.....those UT dopers on offense often seem to be busts in the bigs....

I'm betting if the Titans had it to do over they would flip a coin over which janitor to draft rather than get this chump on the team again....

a Michael Vick starter kit that is also quite nuts but without the dogs involved.....and not as good as Vick....

Electus Unus
05-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
what a total bust in the pros.....those UT dopers on offense often seem to be busts in the bigs....

I'm betting if the Titans had it to do over they would flip a coin over which janitor to draft rather than get this chump on the team again....

a Michael Vick starter kit that is also quite nuts but without the dogs involved.....and not as good as Vick.... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yffQNi_yhTM/SK7dI2dgKSI/AAAAAAAAAXM/IPbxbMGgAeE/s400/failcopter.jpg

BreckTxLonghorn
05-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Happy belated birthday to VY. No matter what happens in the pros, you get my respect for two HUGE reasons.

1) Brought a NC back to Texas, while I was still a student no less.

2) Came back and got your degree, graduating last summer. No matter what happens, you're a success for keeping your word to your mother in my book.

LionKing
05-19-2009, 05:45 PM

a Michael Vick starter kit that is also quite nuts but without the dogs involved.....and not as good as Vick.... Please explain how he is a bust?? I've ask several people who say the same thing you say, they all start out with a duh, then a duh, and another duh, before ranting about how he's just no good, don't matter if he won an NC, and NFL R.O.Y. and an injury sidelined him last season, they don't have an answer.
As for Mr. Vick. he never has and never will win anything but the cell block championships.
Happy Birthday Vince Young !!!!

Trashman
05-19-2009, 05:56 PM

a Michael Vick starter kit that is also quite nuts but without the dogs involved.....and not as good as Vick....

:blahblah: :lies: :1offtopc: