PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport, Decatur, Lake Dallas, Sanger

Wildcat2004
11-03-2002, 12:23 AM
What if Sanger beat Bridgeport by one point?? They both would finish 3-2. If Decatur beat Lake Dallas, then Lake Dallas would be 3-2. Decatur would be the undisputed District Champion, but there would a 3 way tie. Depending on 7AAA tie breaker rules regarding positive and negative points and a maximum number of points (14) this scenario could happen:

B'Port
+14 - 1 = 13

Sanger
-5 + 1 = -4

L Dallas
+5 - 14 = -9

B'Port 28
L Dallas 7

L Dallas 25
Sanger 20

If this happened Lake Dallas would be out. Decatur would go big school and get those MIGHTY E DAWGS!!! Decatur, you better be nice things to the BULLS and hold your breath for one more week or ...

Who let them Dawgs out?!

bigbullbacker
11-03-2002, 12:47 AM
man its boggles the mind

fwisd
11-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Wildcat has been doing his math homework, now hasn't he? Something to think about ...

BportFan
11-03-2002, 10:26 AM
look at it the other way. Bridgeport could win district if Lake Dallas beats Decatur by more than 2 points and Bridgeport beats Sanger.

I don't think Decatur or Bridgeport will lose.

The One
11-03-2002, 11:33 AM
Bportfan you took the words right out of my mouth. The scenario does indeed work both ways. I dont see Sanger beating us by one point and as much as I would like to see Lake Dallas by two over Decatur, that isn't going to happen either. Besides I know we can beat Kennedale and I would rather take my chances doing that so we can possibly see that Decatur - Bridgeport rematch!