PDA

View Full Version : For the loyal fans of Wylie and Liberty Hill!!

DaHop72
05-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Lion_Addit completed the quiz "What color crayon are you?" with the result Purple.

You are fun-loving and can be counted on! You are super cool and easy going.You never let anything bug you for too long..

Yesterday at 6:33pm · lookingfornumber8 at 6:59pm May 14

purple.... come on Dude, the guys from LH and AW will have field day with this one!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
05-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Lion_Addit completed the quiz "What color crayon are you?" with the result Purple.

You are fun-loving and can be counted on! You are super cool and easy going.You never let anything bug you for too long..

purple.... come on Dude, the guys from LH and AW will have field day with this one!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I always knew he was one of those bandwagoneers! I could see
it in his eyes!:doh:

DaHop72
05-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I always knew he was one of those bandwagoneers! I could see
it in his eyes!:doh: :D :D Probably was wearing purple underwear in Waco last year. :devil: :devil:

CHS_CG
05-15-2009, 10:19 PM
:D :D Probably was wearing purple underwear in Waco last year. :devil: :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
05-15-2009, 11:13 PM

:D

garciap77
05-15-2009, 11:20 PM

Hop this is the new logo!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/P29-L-Lion.jpg

:D

Trashman
05-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Say it isn't so.........:doh: :D