PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sinton Fan

Old Cardinal
05-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I see folks will be Twittering and Texting a host of info on the Cuero vs Bridge City warm-up game tomorrow night.
Being born in the Roman Numeral age of technology....does that mean anyone can go to the Internet website and get the streaming results on live feed being sent in to www.Twitter.com?

I would like to meet anyone at the game. I will be easy to spot--I had a nickle size cancer removed today via a 2" slash in the left cheek of the face; so I will be wearing a huge gauze bandage. I can't talk too much, it is quite sore but would love to shake some hands!

Old Cardinal
05-13-2009, 09:11 PM
www.twitter.com/gobblersports

If this is wrong... and there are other alternative sites please post the data here....Thank you

Wow live streaming text coming in from a number of folks at the game who volunteer at the Twitter site some way.

Hope your young folks can sort it out and give us all the info to pass on to shut-ins &folks that cannot make this unique Cross- region game of interest.

SintonFan
05-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Old Cardinal, I am glad to see you posting here again.
I won't be there posting updates but maybe SintonFanInAustin(or someone from this board) will be.
I would love to be at the game and meet you but I have work obligations.
Please take care of yourself and make a full recovery from your cancer surgery.

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 09:59 AM
OC - all you have to do to follow a twitter feed is register your own account on twitter.

We (Sinton booster club) started doing this a few months ago. Most of our games have been updated "live" via twitter.

It's been pretty cool for parents & fans that are unable to attend games.

You can follow Sinton baseball & softball (updates are not as detailed as baseball) at www.twitter.com/sintonpirates

Old Dog
05-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Old Card, sure is good to see you on here; really missed your vintage insite. Hope things work well for you. If we last long enough, most likely you will have to fight something that has a mind of it's own and won't let go! Anyhow, glad to see your name active on the board.