PDA

View Full Version : Winningest Teams of this decade?

Eagle1
05-13-2009, 04:26 PM
With this season being the last season of this decade, what is this decade called anyways, who are some of the teams that should finish with the best record of this decade? I know these two won't go down in history as the best but Hillsboro is 38-56 so far and West is 45-51 so far. It would be interesting to see a top 10 or top 20 so far. Also if anyone knows what this decade is called let me know we had the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and now the ????

Sweetwater Red
05-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Eagle1
With this season being the last season of this decade, what is this decade called anyways, who are some of the teams that should finish with the best record of this decade? I know these two won't go down in history as the best but Hillsboro is 38-56 so far and West is 45-51 so far. It would be interesting to see a top 10 or top 20 so far. Also if anyone knows what this decade is called let me know we had the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and now the ????

Read the stickies at the top of the sports forum page.

Rabid Cougar
05-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Eagle1

If you had looked at the Sticky you would have noticed that your fellow District 7 member China Spring is 85-23 which is No.9 for this decade.