PDA

View Full Version : HEY Bocephus

Bubba-Joe
05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
You going to the State Track Meet this weekend?????

See ya at the Schultz Garden , me and boys will charge to your account til you get there, We'll order you on them big HAM sanwiches, unless you would rather us meet you at the Yeller Flower ?? Don't be late ol Red can run up a tab quick....

Ranger Mom
05-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
You going to the State Track Meet this weekend?????

See ya at the Schultz Garden , me and boys will charge to your account til you get there, We'll order you on them big HAM sanwiches, unless you would rather us meet you at the Yeller Flower ?? Don't be late ol Red can run up a tab quick....

This weekend???

Bubba-Joe
05-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This weekend???

Oh yeah Bocephus is good for our tab as long as we wait on him and hold him a chair, why is something else going on?? a fishing tourny or turkey call, He told me back in Feb that even a wild HOG hunt wouldnt keep him out of Austin this weekend????

GreenMonster
05-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Oh yeah Bocephus is good for our tab as long as we wait on him and hold him a chair, why is something else going on?? a fishing tourny or turkey call, He told me back in Feb that even a wild HOG hunt wouldnt keep him out of Austin this weekend????

I'm just guessing, but he probably made those plans BEFORE the UIL rescheduled the state track meet. Our regionals aren't until next week. I suggest you take a quick gander over at the UIL website and find out the new dates of the state track meet.

Bubba-Joe
05-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'm just guessing, but he probably made those plans BEFORE the UIL rescheduled the state track meet. Our regionals aren't until next week. I suggest you take a quick gander over at the UIL website and find out the new dates of the state track meet.

WHAT rescheduled??? Well I'll be a stuck hog?????
what Happened, OLE Charlie Brethrip get a fever or something????
my goodness gracious....

BOCEPHUS
05-13-2009, 03:10 AM
DAM BUBBA, SUMBODY DUN'T RUN A FEVER AND CHARLIE WENT AND QUARENTEENT TRACK SEASON. HE DUN'T RUN IT OVER INTO TROTLINE SEASON

THEY TOLT ME 'UIL' STAND FER UNIVERSAL IDIOT LEAGUE

YEAH BUT I GOTZ RESERVATIONS FER THIS HERE WEEKEND, ME AND MOMMA GOING TO GO HEAD AND USE'EM, FIGURE THEY BE LESS TRAFFIC AND BETTER PARKING AT MIKEY STADIUM

WELL AM GOING GO CATCH BAIT AND RUN THE LINES

BOCEPHUS
05-13-2009, 06:24 AM
FERGIT U WANTED TO KNOW WHERE,.........WE CAN SLIP OVER TO THE FLOWERSHOP, ER MAN COULD EASE OVER TO XPOSED AND SEE IF'EN THEY CAN MAKE THE BARN FALL BY A SWING'EN AROUND ON ALL THE POLES......NEVER DID UNERSTAND THE BOYS WHO BUILT THAT THAR BARN, PUT'EN SUPPORT POLE ALL IN THE WAY.

BUT IF'EN WE TAK'EN THE WOMEN, I AM GUESS'EN WE BE BETTER OFF AT THE BROKEN SPOKE, LESS SPLAIN'EN TO DO