PDA

View Full Version : I'm just curious

IrishTex
05-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm a little behind the times when it comes to technology, but is it possible to post to the Downlow from a cell phone? Any and all help would be appreciated. Also, is it possible to get updates on certain threads from here to your cell phone? Thanks in advance.

carter08
05-12-2009, 05:53 PM
i can post from my phone. it's kinda slow, but it works.

Pmoney
05-12-2009, 06:36 PM
You're curious like a cat...do people call you whiskers? haha im sorry I know this doesn't answer your ? but the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was Harry Carey on SNL

IrishTex
05-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
You're curious like a cat...do people call you whiskers? haha im sorry I know this doesn't answer your ? but the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was Harry Carey on SNL

Haha, what if the moon were made of green cheese?

lol

Looking4number8
05-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Curious... One of my ex wife's was curious, she went for a "girls night out" and I have not seen her sense!

Ranger Mom
05-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I'm a little behind the times when it comes to technology, but is it possible to post to the Downlow from a cell phone? Any and all help would be appreciated. Also, is it possible to get updates on certain threads from here to your cell phone? Thanks in advance.

Yes...it is!! Stanggirl used to do it all the time.

Trashman
05-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Yes it is possible, I post from my phone (that explains the spelling)but it is slow.:D

garciap77
06-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Sweetwater Red is an expert!:D

;)

Farmersfan
06-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Curious... One of my ex wife's was curious, she went for a "girls night out" and I have not seen her sense!

Funny! I've been married for 24 years and I have yet to see my wife's sense either...............................:D :D :D

Sorry! I couldn't resist.

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Sweetwater Red is an expert!:D

;)

Hahaha! Not even close. But I am practicing about five hours a day
texting, posting and web surfing. :D

IrishTex
06-09-2009, 08:50 AM
As if I weren't in enough tech trouble, I just purchased an Ipod Nano. So I'm doing pretty good with it until I noticed you can tilt the darn thing and make it go to another song? Wow.

So the thing is supposed to be able to show videos, T.V shows, etc. I'm just trying to learn how to acess my playlist. I think I'm in over my head now.

pirate4state
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I'm a little behind the times when it comes to technology, but is it possible to post to the Downlow from a cell phone? Any and all help would be appreciated. Also, is it possible to get updates on certain threads from here to your cell phone? Thanks in advance. It just depends on the type of phone you have. Even though I've always had web access, I've not always been able to post from certain phones because of the all the images, etc...

I currently have the Palm Centro and I can browse a little, but it's annoying because not all the images (buttons) download which make it a guessing game when I want to reply to a post.

I'm waiting for my new phone HTC touch Pro and then I'll be really dangerous! :D