PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban

kaorder1999
05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
He makes me laugh. He talks a huge game when hes out of the floor or at games but I bet that nerd would get his tail whooped if he ever did it anywhere other then in his blog or at a game. I even bet a couple of those officials could kick his rear! lol

KMart keeps saying he's going "to take care of it" face to face. I CANT WAIT to see what happens! I really like the Dallas Mavericks but Mark Cuban is starting to piss me off.

Emerson1
05-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Kmart would probably be like Carmelo, punch and run.

Keith7
05-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Mark Cuban, the mavericks, and their bandwagon jumping fans need to relocate, i'm sick of all of them and the NBA in general.. It is the most fixed professional sport (including wrestling). Cuban whines more than a 5 year old and I wish K-Mart would give him what he deserves.

I don't understand why Mavs fans best insult seems to be that they are all thugs but none of them are as shady as Josh Howard and Dirk. Mavs fans are just pompous whiners. Cuban should also be suspended for pushing the camera man like Kenny Rogers was a couple of years ago. Ban the man from attending a game or two and maybe he will finally learn is lesson

crzyjournalist03
05-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Mark Cuban, the mavericks, and their bandwagon jumping fans need to relocate, i'm sick of all of them and the NBA in general.. It is the most fixed professional sport (including wrestling). Cuban whines more than a 5 year old and I wish K-Mart would give him what he deserves.

I don't understand why Mavs fans best insult seems to be that they are all thugs but none of them are as shady as Josh Howard and Dirk. Mavs fans are just pompous whiners. Cuban should also be suspended for pushing the camera man like Kenny Rogers was a couple of years ago. Ban the man from attending a game or two and maybe he will finally learn is lesson

Dirk, shady???

Seriously???

Keith7
05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Dirk, shady???

Seriously???

yea he is engaged to a woman who has 9 different aliases and looks worse than whitney houston at her most cracked out stage.. Just because he isn't black and has a bunch of tattoos doesn't mean he can't be a thug too

Bullaholic
05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Dirk, shady???

Seriously???

Only if he is standing under a tree...:D Apparently they changed Keith's medication again...

crzyjournalist03
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
yea he is engaged to a woman who has 9 different aliases and looks worse than whitney houston at her most cracked out stage.. Just because he isn't black and has a bunch of tattoos doesn't mean he can't be a thug too

Right. So the fact that Dirk was the one that hired a P.I. and got her arrested because he suspected something wasn't straight with her means absolutely nothing...

Diocletian
05-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Mark Cuban has some balls doesn't he?

Anyway, he has every right to give his opinion to whomever he wants to. Even if that includes some crazy overpaid NBA players' Mom.

I can see this "face to face" conversation.

Martins bodygaurd "My man paid me $1000 to whip your arse"

Cubans bodygaurd "My man pays me $1000 a week to keep people like you away"

#1 + #2 "Alright, let's call it even and go have a beer!"

zeeman
05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
GO NUGGETS!