PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Mavericks

wildstangs
05-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Did anyone see Cuban push that camera man at the end of the game? How about Howard trying to get to the officials?

Emerson1
05-09-2009, 07:12 PM
nba officials stink...

they are BY FAR the most inconsistent 'professional' officials...

I. B. Watching
05-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I saw it. That's more disappointing than bad officiating to me

wildstangs
05-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
nba officials stink...

they are BY FAR the most inconsistent 'professional' officials...

Dallas choked. If Anthony would have missed the basket, Dirk would have rebounded and game would be over. Mavs had several chances to put that game away.

gobbler grad
05-09-2009, 09:02 PM
don't see them advancingant further...:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
05-09-2009, 09:03 PM
I think this situation was a lot like a a QB continuing to play until the whistle and making a good gainer after a flag he thinks may be on the defense. Credit to Carmelo Anthony for being a real pro and doing the same thing. I think it was a horrendous, game-changing non-call by the official, however.

coach
05-09-2009, 09:09 PM
they also missed a flagrant call that was 10 worse than the flagrant on artest last night

Z-RO
05-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Dallas choked. If Anthony would have missed the basket, Dirk would have rebounded and game would be over. Mavs had several chances to put that game away.

If the call is made that shot never takes place....The officials choked! I would be PO'ed as well

Txbroadcaster
05-09-2009, 10:33 PM
The NBA has admitted it was a mistake by the ref

Z-RO
05-09-2009, 10:36 PM
its a little late, that doesnt give them the win back nor does it allow them to replay that last few seconds. They can admit they were wrong all day but it does not change anything.

Txbroadcaster
05-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think this situation was a lot like a a QB continuing to play until the whistle and making a good gainer after a flag he thinks may be on the defense. Credit to Carmelo Anthony for being a real pro and doing the same thing. I think it was a horrendous, game-changing non-call by the official, however.

a little different situation...If Wright would have continued fouling it then could have become a continuation foul and Melo gets the shot and the FT...So Wright did what he had to, foul him and get away from him before Melo could make a move to take a shot