PDA

View Full Version : BEST BACKS IN REGION 4

LTX WRECKIN CREW
09-11-2002, 05:55 PM
ELROY STEEN, JOSH TEALER, MATT HOUSTON
an awesome trio Steen (jr.) and Tealer (Sr.) have speed and incredible size. Columbus stuggled with them. It took there whole team to bring them down. Houston has great quickness. Steen still has 1 year after this year on the V he is gonna wreck next year too. LTX vs Marion 9/13 Luling gonna wreck.

htownfbman
09-11-2002, 08:34 PM
jeremy washington is a great running back from wharton, but he doesnt get as many carries as he should because wharton has a pass-happy offense.

varsity54
09-11-2002, 09:15 PM
I agree that luling's trio is pretty impressive. but they if theyre hit hard like in week 1 they slow up alot. burnet has a good back too.

therealbulldogs
09-12-2002, 03:19 PM
Dustin Heep from Bandera is a real good FB. He is a very punishing FB. He had about 130 yards rushing against Medina Valley and the last game last year he had about that same amount against Bellville. He'll be one to keep an eye on throughout the year.

candido32
09-12-2002, 05:44 PM
somerset has a pair of runningbacks that are very deceiving, one w/breakaway speed and the other that will pound it out between tackles although has no problem running outside.

Pudlugger
09-12-2002, 05:48 PM
Harrison from Yoakum better be on this list. He is explosive!

Donkey41
09-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by LTX WRECKIN CREW:
ELROY STEEN, JOSH TEALER, MATT HOUSTON
an awesome trio Steen (jr.) and Tealer (Sr.) have speed and incredible size. Columbus stuggled with them. It took there whole team to bring them down. Houston has great quickness. Steen still has 1 year after this year on the V he is gonna wreck next year too. LTX vs Marion 9/13 Luling gonna wreck.

Some one has underestamated Marion. Get ready for a good game

Donkey41
09-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by therealbulldogs:
Dustin Heep from Bandera is a real good FB. He is a very punishing FB. He had about 130 yards rushing against Medina Valley and the last game last year he had about that same amount against Bellville. He'll be one to keep an eye on throughout the year.

Wow 130 yrds against Medina Valley. All your saying is that you can get good yardage on a horrible team that's like me bragging about la vernia beating Hondo 41-0 and the qb running for almost 100 yrds. What can he do agianst a Burnet or La Grange probably nothing.

audasmom7
09-13-2002, 05:54 PM
[B][/QUOTE I think Jeremy Audas is one of the best in 3A He has rushed for more yards.. But I'am his mother... LOL

therealbulldogs
09-13-2002, 09:29 PM
How about Heep running for 120 yards last year against Bellville. It was only one game but I guarantee you that he is one that will punish any defense this year!

therealbulldogs
09-13-2002, 09:38 PM
I think Donkey41 still has a sour taste left in his mouth from last year. Oh well, get used to it. Heep is a "work horse" and he will continue to dominate!