PDA

View Full Version : LEBRON and the Cavs

mustang04
05-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Man....are they good or what? I remember about 7 and a half years ago whenever I was a soph. in HS that some friends gave me some link to a website that had highlights of this highschool kid named Lebron who was just sick...I have been watching everything I could about him ever since...I even said he would be quick to become the best in the NBA, but I didn't think he's have a season like this, this SOON......I really hope they win it all, the whole team is a class act (with the occassional mouthing from Varejo (sp?)) but they aren't cocky, they do alot for the community, and Lebron is one of the most selfless superstars this sport has EVER seen, plus he's young enough to hang in my posse ha

anyways, game 3 tonight in Atlanta...anyone watching it?

Emerson1
05-09-2009, 11:19 AM
You just became eagle_victory's best friend

Maroon87
05-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
Man....are they good or what? I remember about 7 and a half years ago whenever I was a soph. in HS that some friends gave me some link to a website that had highlights of this highschool kid named Lebron who was just sick...I have been watching everything I could about him ever since...I even said he would be quick to become the best in the NBA, but I didn't think he's have a season like this, this SOON......I really hope they win it all, the whole team is a class act (with the occassional mouthing from Varejo (sp?)) but they aren't cocky, they do alot for the community, and Lebron is one of the most selfless superstars this sport has EVER seen, plus he's young enough to hang in my posse ha

anyways, game 3 tonight in Atlanta...anyone watching it?

Jeez, dude...wipe your chin.

mustang04
05-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Jeez, dude...wipe your chin.

what...because I actually have kept up with a player instead of being a bandwagon fan? It's playoffs and I'm stoked....I am sure you have NEVER gotten excited over a team EVER:rolleyes: