PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Pull A Fast One???

ILS1
05-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure if they meant to but it felt like KFC was trying to pull a fast one on a few customers and ME!!! Not sure if everyone knows it but KFC is giving away a 2 piece Grilled Chicken meal with a coupon that can be downloaded off the internet. Check out: Free 2 Piece Grilled Chicken Meal (www.unthinkkfc.com)

Anyways, I have my coupon in hand and drive up to my local KFC. To say the least there is a line in the drive thru. I spend about 10 minutes waiting in line. I have the windows rolled down. I hear the 2 cars ahead of me order the 2 piece Grilled meal. They tell them it would be about 20 minutes for the grilled chicken. So in turn they both order something else. Which I think was their intent. I'm next. I have nothing but time. So I order the 2 piece Grilled meal. They tell me it's gonna be 18 minutes. I said that's fine because I have nothing but time. 3 minutes later (I timed it) it's my turn at the drive thru window because I have to turn in the coupon and wait. To my surprise, I get to the window and they practically threw the 2 piece Grilled meal AT ME!!! I hand them the coupon and say 'I thought it was gonna be 18 minutes'. They turn and give me the dirtiest look. I just smiled and drove off!!! What would you think if this happened to you??

:D :D :D

44INAROW
05-06-2009, 06:35 PM
I think you're right :p How was the grilled chicken?

wildstangs
05-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm thinking I wouldn't eat that free meal. No telling what they did to your food.

ILS1
05-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I think you're right :p How was the grilled chicken?

It was actually pretty good. A little dry but good!! Plus,you get 2 sides and a biscuit.

:D :D :D :D

Trashman
05-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I would think the same thing you are thinking. Colonel Sanders is rolling over in his grave............. so everyone can kiss his backside.:D

Maroon87
05-06-2009, 07:01 PM
I went at lunch today...no such shenanigans. I got a pretty good lunch for $1.50 (I bought a drink).