PDA

View Full Version : IS MARLIN AND BURNET BEING TELEVISED

MARLINFAN
09-22-2003, 11:44 PM
IS THE GAME BEING TELEVISED, I KNOW THE PEP RALLY AT MARLIN HIGH SCHOOL IS BEING TELEVISED. I THINK THAT IF THE DOGS DOULBLE UP SHIPLEY AND GET A GOOD BATTLE DOWN IN THE TRENCHES THIS COULD BE A CLOSE GAME EVEN WITHOUT TANK SMITH.

MARLIN PEOPLE HELP ME OUT IS WILLIAMS GOING TO RUN THE BALL THIS WEEK AGANIST BURNET

mwisnews
09-23-2003, 01:00 AM
The I know that Texas High School Scoreboard will put this as the game of the week. They have a five minute review towards the end of the show. It comes on 12-1 on Fox Sports Southwest.

jason
09-23-2003, 11:07 AM
i doubt it will be televised...it might be broadcast on a radio station or something like that though....

Bandera YaYa
09-23-2003, 11:13 AM
...I think I heard that courtroom artists were being called to Burnet to draw the "play by plays" and then will be faxing to the masses...... :D

HotDawg89
09-23-2003, 12:30 PM
MARLINFAN:
I THINK THAT IF THE DOGS DOULBLE UP SHIPLEY AND GET A GOOD BATTLE DOWN IN THE TRENCHES THIS COULD BE A CLOSE GAME EVEN WITHOUT TANK SMITH.

And that would be their first mistake. Doubling Shipley does nothing but leave Warner open, and though he is not as big, he is almost as quick and equally dangerous as a WR. Then there is also Bostic to worry about. Burnet just has too many weapons. Marlin would be better off covering all their bases, and playing with the heart they showed last year.

I heard that the Burnet games would be televised on Northland Cable's Channel 42. Anyone else hear that or is it just a rumor?

grizwald
09-23-2003, 02:29 PM
The game will also be broadcast on the Burnet Highschool website so you can go there and listen to it if you can't get it on the radio. It is the same broadcast and you can listen to past games from this year while you are there if you would like.

MARLINFAN
09-23-2003, 02:46 PM
as i remember we doulbled shipley last year. all i know is that he had 1 catch for 8 yards on offensive

MKA
09-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Thats what I thought. some people have short memories. :D

HotDawg89
09-24-2003, 04:08 PM
MARLINFAN:
as i remember we doulbled shipley last year. all i know is that he had 1 catch for 8 yards on offensiveNO, it is not a short memory, I just plain wasn't aware of that. :o However, I'd like to point out that Warner wasn't nearly as strong or quick last year as he is this year. Bostic wasn't playing either. eek!

PAINTBALL
09-24-2003, 04:15 PM
HotDawg89:

MARLINFAN:
as i remember we doulbled shipley last year. all i know is that he had 1 catch for 8 yards on offensiveNO, it is not a short memory, I just plain wasn't aware of that. :o However, I'd like to point out that Warner wasn't nearly as strong or quick last year as he is this year. Bostic wasn't playing either. eek! McGee has gotten atleast 50% better since last year at looking at his 2nd and even 3rd receivers. I never believed it possible that he could get better then last year, but in my opinion he is almost college starting material right now.

HotDawg89
09-24-2003, 04:18 PM
Paintball, he amazes me every time I see him throw the ball. You are right- I think he could hang with the college starters. He is unbelieveable. I still think if Marlin doubles Shipley they are making a mistake that all the other teams have made this year. Oh well- live and learn.

PAINTBALL
09-24-2003, 04:19 PM
PAINTBALL:

HotDawg89:

MARLINFAN:
as i remember we doulbled shipley last year. all i know is that he had 1 catch for 8 yards on offensiveNO, it is not a short memory, I just plain wasn't aware of that. :o However, I'd like to point out that Warner wasn't nearly as strong or quick last year as he is this year. Bostic wasn't playing either. eek! McGee has gotten at least 50% better since last year at looking at his 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th receivers. I never believed it possible that he could get better then last year, but in my opinion he is almost college starting material right now. Don't forget little Clay Jetton. He seems to be left totally uncovered at least once a game and he has super hands.

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

espn1
09-24-2003, 04:22 PM
I say McGee is as good as 50% of the starting D1 QB's.

PAINTBALL
09-24-2003, 04:24 PM
oops. Meant to edit, not repost. :( :( frown

Keith7
09-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Good god its not that big of a game.. anyone in their right mind knows marlin is going to get blown out

Burnet Dawg06
09-24-2003, 04:52 PM
So will it be telivised or not? I'm hearing two different things. I heard that it was today but I think that was just a rumor but who knows.

sprinklerman
09-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Yea kieth7, that`s like saying the Celina and Gainesville game will be no big deal, With Celina running away with it.

Burnet Dawg06
09-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Still trying to find out what channel this will come on if it is televised. Does anyone know??

marlin fan
09-24-2003, 09:32 PM
If ou have Directv it comes on channel 643 at 12 mindnight

3afan
09-24-2003, 09:36 PM
you guys crack me up !!!!!!!!!! :p

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

marlin fan
09-24-2003, 10:16 PM
well burnet dawg they are just going to show some high lights of the game and the peprally's

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 07:33 AM
Keith7:
Good god its not that big of a game.. anyone in their right mind knows marlin is going to get blown outKeith7 I luv you man, and no I don't want your Bud Lite :D :D

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 07:38 AM
sprinklerman:
Yea kieth7, that`s like saying the Celina and Gainesville game will be no big deal, With Celina running away with it.Is it me, or does Keith7 sound like a hater, Yes Burnet and Marlin is a big game in week 4 Don't hate, congratulate, I know you want gainesville to get some hype, but You have to earn hype so don't be J about all the hype Marlin and Burnet is getting, you are really starting to show your hate keith7, and that's unattractive on you, you need a hug, a coke and a smile or something... :p