PDA

View Full Version : Shoot him....Now!

Bullaholic
05-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Hard to imagine any act more callous than this. Sorry to put up a story on a waste of flesh like this guy, but I just got to vent.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/05/florida.child.thrown/index.html

BreckTxLonghorn
05-06-2009, 09:43 AM
The good news is, if this guy makes it to jail and gets put into general population, he won't last 6 months.

Criminals, for all they are, apparently hate child molestors and other criminal acts involving children, and are known to take Martial Law to the convicted on thr grounds.

Simply a sick man who deserves whatever he gets.

pirate4state
05-06-2009, 09:48 AM
ugh

marler1972
05-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I think he needs to be put in a car seat and thrown out of the car just like the baby.

bulldog25
05-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Hes lucky he dont live in Texas he would be sentenced to death right about now...... This dude is sick

Ex-Tiger2005
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Makes me want to go home and hug my little man. Ppl are sick these days...when the inmates find out what he did they will take care of him very soon.

Bearkat
05-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Death is too good for this piece of crap!!!

44INAROW
05-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Makes me want to go home and hug my little man. Ppl are sick these days...when the inmates find out what he did they will take care of him very soon.

you're right ex-Tiger... they need to make him wear a sign that says "I threw a baby out of a car on the freeway" The inmates will take care of him in a "special" way.

Ranger Mom
05-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Death is too good for this piece of crap!!!

I agree! He needs to physically suffer every day for the next 50 years or so!!!

rangerjim
05-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Better yet - when he is on the bus to prison doing 70 mph - throw his *ss onto the interstate!

rangerjim
05-06-2009, 01:07 PM
I just got to use the *ss on my 400th post - cool

Bearkat
05-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Here's the real problem; somewhere there is a lawyer that is going to stand up in front of God, the judge, the jury, and his peers and defend this guy. He/she will pull out every lawyer trick in the book and try to get this guy a lesser sentence. How on earth can anyone defend what this idiot did?

Bullaholic
05-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Here's the real problem; somewhere there is a lawyer that is going to stand up in front of God, the judge, the jury, and his peers and defend this guy. He/she will pull out every lawyer trick in the book and try to get this guy a lesser sentence. How on earth can anyone defend what this idiot did?

I think there will be a token defense and a record-time sentence of death on this one as they have indicted him on murder 1.

c-town_balla
05-06-2009, 04:01 PM
When asked by reporters if he had thrown the child out of the car window, McTear answered, "It's a dirty game. A dirty game."

WOW. Just kill him now and be done with it.

garciap77
05-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
WOW. Just kill him now and be done with it.

:iagree:

Txbroadcaster
05-06-2009, 04:16 PM

No that is not the problem, that is the greatness of our system...A person no matter how bad the crime can be defended in court. It is not pretty at times, and cases like this are no brainers but it is still great we live in a innocent till proven guilty( at least in court, not always in the media of course)

espn1
05-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
I think he needs to be put in a car seat and thrown out of the car just like the baby. No! Just bring him to my garage! I would carefully remove his arms and legs. Then stand him in the corner for the dogs to pee on. I would force feed him so he would have a long miserable life. I might even throw a bag over his head from time to time.

XtremeCouture
05-06-2009, 07:21 PM
waterboard him for the rest of his life

block&tackle
05-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I hope he gets him off.

Just let me and the rest of the DL know when and where he will be released...it will save about 10 years and a bunch of money.

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2009, 08:24 PM
I see no point in wasting a perfectly good bullet on this thug.

Emerson1
05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I see no point in wasting a perfectly good bullet on this thug.
I'll donate my paintball gun, paint and air and we can just shoot him in the eye until he bleeds out.