PDA

View Full Version : What goes around...

coach
05-06-2009, 12:09 AM
comes around..... after being a complete ass his star qb cant hack it. This is just yelling at mike leach that its the system

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Browns-like-Harrell-but-not-enough-to-offer-him?urn=nfl,161298

coach
05-06-2009, 12:24 AM
except for graham

lakers
05-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Harrell should get picked up by somebody within the next couple of months. His agent and Mangini both agreed on that.

Don't be hatin' on Leach, I love that guy. haha

Ranger Mom
05-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Sad to say, my stepson is loving all this!!

He and my older stepson have both worked at Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden in Lubbock. They have each told me they hated when Harrell would come in because he was so rude, egotistical and just downright obnoxious!

On the flip side, my youngest one loved when Crabtree would come in because he was so laid back, cool and personable.

He said of the 2, Harrell is the one who is most definitely a "diva."

My son is thinking "what goes around comes around too!!":eek:

:)

pirate4state
05-06-2009, 09:05 AM
great....now I have the Justin Timberlake song in my head! :(

Ranger Mom
05-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
great....now I have the Justin Timberlake song in my head! :(

That's funny....I have Ratt's "Round and Round" in my head........and they sing it backwards from that:

"What comes around goes around"

centexgobbler
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I agree. Had a buddy coaching at Marlin in 2003 during their run to the state championship game. They played Ennis in Ennis that year. Pulled off a huge upset, winning by quite a bit. He said that during the game Harrell was cussing at the Marlin players and yelling at the coaches. After the game, Harrell ran down the Marlin sidelines giving the one-finger salute to the players, coaches, and fans. His dad did nothing about it. Very classy guy.

pirate4state
05-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's funny....I have Ratt's "Round and Round" in my head........and they sing it backwards from that:

"What comes around goes around"

HAHA

I like the Justin Timberlake song, I just hate when I get songs stuck in my head. Especially this early! :D

Ex-Tiger2005
05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
His attitude was the same at the Baylor game when he and Coach Briles got into that arguement and he took his helmet off and was yelling at him. But it was in Lubbock and of course no penalty or anything.

Maroon87
05-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I noticed he likes to run his mouth a lot during games.

Emerson1
05-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by centexgobbler
After the game, Harrell ran down the Marlin sidelines giving the one-finger salute to the players, coaches, and fans. His dad did nothing about it. Very classy guy.
Lmao ya I bet he really did that.

I wouldn't have either. If it wasn't for his son he wouldn't be making 100k a year

bevodidit
05-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by centexgobbler
I agree. Had a buddy coaching at Marlin in 2003 during their run to the state championship game. They played Ennis in Ennis that year. Pulled off a huge upset, winning by quite a bit. He said that during the game Harrell was cussing at the Marlin players and yelling at the coaches. After the game, Harrell ran down the Marlin sidelines giving the one-finger salute to the players, coaches, and fans. His dad did nothing about it. Very classy guy.

This is true? For real? Somebody should have knocked him on his backside. What a grade A jerkwad.

westcoast54
05-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Seattle needs to pick him up. He can be the third string guy and learn for a couple of years. The kid can play. He's just going to need some time to develop. Seattle has Hasselback, then Wallace as a good back-up. Bring Harrel in and let him develop. Just my two cents.

Emerson1
05-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by bevodidit
This is true? For real? Somebody should have knocked him on his backside. What a grade A jerkwad.
You read it on a message board so it must be true :rolleyes: