PDA

View Full Version : Whites are Haters ...

BobcatBenny
05-05-2009, 03:22 PM
... no other races need apply. :rolleyes:

I always suspected this, but ... White people are haters!

Look up "hate groups" in the government's dictionary.

http://turnerradionetwork.com/domestic-extremism-lexicon.pdf

So ... DON'T BE HATIN'!!! :D

garciap77
05-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
... no other races need apply. :rolleyes:

I always suspected this, but ... White people are haters!

Look up "hate groups" in the government's dictionary.

http://turnerradionetwork.com/domestic-extremism-lexicon.pdf

So ... DON'T BE HATIN'!!! :D

:D

JasperDog94
05-05-2009, 08:27 PM
"Right-Wing Extreemism - A movement of rightwing groups or individuals
who can be broadly divided into those who are primarily
hate-oriented, and those who are mainly antigovernment and
reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.
This term also may refer to rightwing extremist movements
that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to
abortion or immigration."

So, if you are against abortion or immigration you can now be considered a terrorist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also interesting that it is now immigration instead of illegal immigration. :rolleyes: Nobody I know is against immigration. It's the illegal immigration that they (and myself) are against. Do it the right way or don't do it at all.

DDBooger
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

So, if you are against abortion or immigration you can now be considered a terrorist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also interesting that it is now immigration instead of illegal immigration. :rolleyes: Nobody I know is against immigration. It's the illegal immigration that they (and myself) are against. Do it the right way or don't do it at all. This was created on Jan 23, 2007.

BobcatBenny
05-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
This was created on Jan 23, 2007.
Actually page 1 states, March 26, 2009. :(

DDBooger
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Actually page 1 states, March 26, 2009. :( it was amended, but if you right click on it, select doc properties, it will tell you the origin date. It was asked for by the Bush administration. In july of 2008, a FBI report asking for the amount of right wing EXTREME groups recruiting soldiers since 9/11 was also made as well. The document points out left wing groups, militant black groups. It shouldn't shock conservatives unless they consider themselves kin in thought to McVeigh. It should shock us ALL, that the govt regardless of party considers dissent a threat, BROADLY. Reports should outline clear and definitive groups to avoid this mess. All this attack on the right is spin, in 05 when liberal groups were discovered to have been spied on, not a big fuss was raised by the other extreme, can't allow a surveillance state of one side and grow uneasy when the eye is turned on you! I hate govt. surveillance, but ask OKC about right wing extremism, it exists, but hardly in the nature that people are trying to make it sound like today. Just more scare tactics.

BobcatBenny
05-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
it was amended, but if you right click on it, select doc properties, it will tell you the origin date. It was asked for by the Bush administration. In july of 2008, a FBI report asking for the amount of right wing EXTREME groups recruiting soldiers since 9/11 was also made as well. The document points out left wing groups, militant black groups. It shouldn't shock conservatives unless they consider themselves kin in thought to McVeigh. It should shock us ALL, that the govt regardless of party considers dissent a threat, BROADLY. Reports should outline clear and definitive groups to avoid this mess. All this attack on the right is spin, in 05 when liberal groups were discovered to have been spied on, not a big fuss was raised by the other extreme, can't allow a surveillance state of one side and grow uneasy when the eye is turned on you! I hate govt. surveillance, but ask OKC about right wing extremism, it exists, but hardly in the nature that people are trying to make it sound like today. Just more scare tactics.
You make many good points.

Also, we must wonder, what changed? And ... why?

DDBooger
05-05-2009, 10:47 PM
You make many good points.

Also, we must wonder, what changed? And ... why?
Thanks, and nothing changed, EXCEPT for one MASSIVE advancement in Technology. This country has been spying on it's population for a long time, I'd say currently and even in the last administration it was timid in comparison to middle of the last century up until the end of the cold war. Paranoia and need to validate the existence of clandestine forces and bureaucracy are strong motivations. Again, this isn't political, this is worse, as they are too the recipients of illegal monitoring (Hoover) lol

SintonFan
05-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Now I bet those who want to defend Marriage as it has been for two thousand years or more will be classified as "HATERS".:eek:
frikkin frakkkk political correctness!!!!!!!!
:eek: :doh: :thinking: :mad: :eek:

sinfan75
05-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I hate hot beer!! I guess I'm an extremist.:D

ronwx5x
05-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

Also interesting that it is now immigration instead of illegal immigration. :rolleyes: Nobody I know is against immigration. It's the illegal immigration that they (and myself) are against. Do it the right way or don't do it at all.

Can you not see the word extreemism in that definition? That would be those who advocate violence in the furtherence of their belief(s). Also, I have often read of groups oppposed to ALL immigration, not just the illegal type.

I don't see the word terrorist anywhere in this definition.

JasperDog94
05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Also, I have often read of groups oppposed to ALL immigration, not just the illegal type. And that is the point. Most often people that oppose illegal immigration are classified by those who don't like them as being "anti-immigration" and that is far from the truth. I'm sure there are those out there who oppose any immigration, but those are very rare. So rare that I talk to many people about this very issue and none of them are against legal immigration....not even one.